Reviews for Paper Faces on Parade
Guest chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
writing is impressive medical mystery.
the relationship of the house and wilson wrote it so subtle and beautiful.
I would have liked a continuation of that line love this Finc
mykhuber13 chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
Your plot twist in this has probably got to be one of the best plot twists I have ever seen. I completely and utterly did not see it coming. Congratulations on the fantastic fic.
kiki chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
great as always
LeSage chapter 11 . 2/15/2012
HOOOO SH*T. My mind. It's blown. I should have had an inkling on this amazing twist, but Wow! Totally did NOT see that coming. I would like to see a story of Wilson and TJs college days- would be really interesting. I usually hold off on reviewing until I finish the story, but I couldn't after this. Feel like I have to praise you now haha
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
Clever, unique, and cute!
Nazgurl chapter 14 . 12/10/2011
Loved it. I also like the fact that there wasn't any sex. Not that I object to a lemon now and then, but I find a trend in fics, particularly slash fics, where depth of character and intriguing plot tend to be inversely related to the amount of sex. It's nice to read about characters bonding, and their emotion for each other displayed in little hand touches and locked gazes. It's cute. And meaningful.

Also, I was reading you bio or whatever it's called - that bit about hating Snape. I was so outraged! Then I realized you were joking and I laughed so hard, mostly at myself for actually getting worked up. Hahaha, just wanted to say it made my day.
Nazgurl chapter 11 . 12/9/2011
PLOT TWIST! Dude, I bow down with respect. I absolutely did not see that coming. So far I thought, oh, this is a nicely adorable story. But damn - you just jerked it up a few hundred notches.
Nazgurl chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
"Well, Sam might find it strange if I start bringing a pillow to work"

SO CUTE! I love the balance of your story - nice House/Wilson fluff, a bit of medical mystery, fun scenes with all the secondary characters. All the little underlying questions of motives and character are really engaging, it resembles the canon at its best.
ImLostForever chapter 14 . 5/21/2011
Wow, if only this were a real life episode. Your style is so amazing, it blows me away. I can literally imagine every little thing that happens in your stories, including (and especially!) the Hilson snogs. Good God, if Hugh and Robert were up for it, the writers would snap up the Hilson so fast, we wouldn't even notice a change. Surely they must know what they're wasting! :)

On a different note- Sarah and Nathaniel, particularly Nathaniel, are actually Hebrew names, the latter being decidedly Jewish. Also, I am glad I wasn't the only one who noticed Wilson's crazy initials!
resourceress7 chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
Ok, you surprised me with this twist. Well done!
Balanced chapter 11 . 1/20/2011
WOOOOW! Totally shocked, and yet it makes perfect sense. Nice little hint with the rubber band.
Balanced chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Loved the end of this chapter. It's so reminicent of the show to have the patient do something out of the ordinary, House say something sarcastic and sharp, and then end the scene. Love it.
darlingmess chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
ZOMG! -I don't know what teh "z" stands for but I thought I'd put it there anyways- Oooh, I would have reviewed sooner, but I was away for the summer, you could have warned me or summin'. So I would've gotten my tushy to a computer and read this sooner. But then again, that would have taken some time, I just get so bloody distracted, it's not even fuuny, it took me six weeks to read a book for my Lit course; I was too busy eating yummy fuds! and watching Degrassi; TBP!

But anyways, yay for this, just yay. 'Tis quite nice, and House seems so bitchy it's not even funny. But aww for him he's missing Wilson -mind you, I don't blame him. Wilson lush- their relationship is so confusing and sweet, like they love to hate each other, like when House is all catty and shits with Wilson, but Wilson takes it and gives as good as he gets. And I just want to cuddle/snuggle with them. Or make them cuddles/snuggle either is fine.

But yay, and can't wait to finish reading this. ;)
unit76 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Loved this. Just phenomenal. This was better written than what is going on on the show right now.
Jessica chapter 14 . 10/12/2010
This is ridiculously good. Thank you. I think the whole fandom kind of needs this; House really isn't acting like House on the show.

Also, I really loved the revelation about Wilson and TJ. And that kiss was really hot - I was kind of hoping they'd have a bit of an evening before the H/W - and the whole description of the case was fascinating.

The characters were pitch perfect. The only concrit I can give is about Cuddy; they've always written her as a nagger, but nobody can wear what she does and be quite as dull as the writers on the show portray her! It would've been good if she had more quirks, more characteristics; and she is a decent boss and a good human being, she tries to do the write thing and she took a House-like leap when she hired him, didn't abandon him even at his most difficult and is an honest friend. I just thought that perhaps this side of her would be what's appealing to House. But this is just musing!

I'm going to go read more of your fic now! Thank you so much for writing this, really, they can't seem to write House/Cuddy without turning them into nonsense and this just... makes sense. Excellent writing, brilliant characterisation.

Jessica