Reviews for Of Fighter Pilots & Watchers
Cynfulme chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
This is really interesting! Any chance you'll do more?
thewafflethief chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Oooh I love this! Please update! I've pondered over a similiar 'what if' scenario so I was really happy to find this :D :D

I love your smexy descriptions of Giles btw :P :D

-w ffles

(Again, pleeease update soon xx)
goodolrupes chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
Oops misread the summary. Ok, not marked complete... Fav'd and alerts set! Can't wait for more ;)
goodolrupes chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
GAH! Why is this marked complete? Please say there will be more soon.
Kathy chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
This story line has me fascinated. I hope to see you finish it soon. Keep me posted.

Kathy
The Ashes Fan chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Fantastic story! I cannot wait to read more! Update soon please! :)
Blind Magdalene chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Squee! can't wait for the update! love the wesley-bashing! just can't understand how wesley was kicked out of his own apartment (that was giles'), and i thought that at first buffy lived with him like the old slayers used to (in a watcher/slayer capacity) then realized she was completely kicking him out of Sunnydale! Yay Buffy!
eligin chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Still wonderful, as before, but I can't wait to hear their conversation. Please update soon.
eligin chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
This is just as wonderful an idea as the first time around, but only if you finish it. Why is Giles a pilot in this reality, did some one make a wish? Will it get changed back to the way it's supposed to be? Or will he know step it as her new watcher? Did the council have something to do with it, are they trying to keep them apart? Update soon so I won't be in the dark. Otherwise, great story idea.