Reviews for Addiction**completed**
Parselmouth Princess chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
intresting...
Ladie Butterfly chapter 7 . 4/28/2002
Great story. :) Keep writing on.
Adrienne Drusilla Daae chapter 7 . 3/12/2002
Dude! I cannot believe you ended it like that! It was so incredibly good, and I loved the half adorable/ half cliffhanger ending. Very creative. Better drama than the WWF creates! So sequel . . . please!1
mystic queen chapter 7 . 3/12/2002
YAY! ::sniff::

that was so pretty and fluffy! be proud gal.

ooh,so the woman steph thought cared about her and was her caretaker was her mother? ooh the twisties and turnsies...can't wait for the sequal! and i got a special shout out ::grins:: and i don't think that #1 fan was really a fan of yours,ok?

laterz
Stupid Little Whore chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
if you publish that Jeff/Steph story Tonya i'll make your life on fan a living hell. :)
Tonya1 chapter 6 . 3/9/2002
I really, really like this story so far! I'm actually writing a Jeff/Steph story, too (I thought it was going to be a one of a kind, lol.) Even though I'm a huge Y2J/Steph shipper, I like to read something different once in a while. Jeff Hardy is my favorite wrestler (He ties with Jericho and Matt) and Stephanie is my favorite female in the WWF. This couple is very interesting. Please write more soon! I'm definitely going to add this to my "favorite story" list!
Keena chapter 6 . 3/6/2002
Aww. Jeffy is so sweet. Keena likey this fic. Keena has the attention span and mental capacity of a 6 year old. lol

Mercy, I'm working on Chap 12 of Ren. It should be posted by tonight or early tomorrow morning.
mystic queen chapter 6 . 3/6/2002
aww,mercy! this was so sweet! i think this is my fave chap so far. i hope steph can get back to jeff!

goodness, you're gonna make me do something like...update my story or something!

laterz girly
Stupid Little Whore chapter 6 . 3/6/2002
Chinga puta madre...

Dramaqeenbee's #1 fan-Eliza
Inked Phoenix chapter 6 . 3/6/2002
You have to finnish it I absolutly love this story! Please finnish it please? I will review every day if I have to so I beg of you please finnish?
rainy chapter 6 . 3/6/2002
this story rocks! keep going, i want to know what happens to seph...esp with jeff!
Rana chapter 6 . 3/6/2002
I don't get it. How could Paul want to knock on the door, considering Steph's feelings, and then in the next moment look at Jeff w/ a smug smile? Is he a good guy or a bad guy, or does he just not like Jeff?
mystic queen chapter 5 . 3/1/2002
aww! jeff loves her so much, but now chris is involved...what will the smoochy dreamers say!

anyway,good chap. hope you update soon! i'm getting pretty invested in this ficcy.

laterz!
Girl on Fire chapter 4 . 2/26/2002
This is amazing. I think Jeff's gonna be a key influence in making sure Steph doesn't do this to herself again, but he needs to make sure he can keep Hunter away. Very powerful. Hope for more soon!
mystic queen 2lazy chapter 4 . 2/26/2002
wow, an all out brawl in the living room and steph jumps in the car to make her getaway,lol.

good chappie as usual, now you just gotta update "in the end" so i can see if britty knows her role.

laterz! _