Reviews for Trapped
Wanda chapter 6 . 4/21
I really enjoyed your story. The writing was very good. Thanks :-)
Elliot Spencer 89 chapter 6 . 3/3
that was pretty good for a first! I liked it!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
Very good
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I really enjoyed this story, you've done really well :) Also, big kudos for your writing!
somebody's sister chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Good Story!
Tempus chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Beside him, he heard the soft clink of glass touching glass, followed by the sound of a liquid being poured.

When I read this part I could actually hear the sounds and I got a special feeling in the back of my throat that only happens when I hear glass gently touching glass. Great writing.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
i would love to see this continued thru eliot's recovery!
Rhapsodista chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
So I feel the need to tell you that I have read this story of yours about 30 times in the last few days because I just cant freaking get enough of it. I don't know why, but Eliot severe head injury scorchingly hot EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. And I would argue this as the premier Eliot-severe-head-injury fic of all time.

From a more focused and constructive point of view, your writing is terrific. The pacing was great, the characterizations were spot-on, and the details of the con to rescue Eliot and Parker were well fleshed out and illustrated. I have thought once or twice about trying to do a Leverage fic, but the thought of actually having to conceptualize a con seems too overwhelming for me, so I have a lot of respect for those that do it well. Which you do. I really loved this, and hope to see more from you!
Gyp Dark chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
Loved it - absolutely fabulous! You had all the characters down to pat, and nice job with the plumber double cross - VERY Nate-ish! Liked the last chapter with him watching over Eliot - sooo cute. All in all, fabulous, and a definite fav! Thanks for writing it! Blessed be!
Leona Esperanza chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Great story, especially for your first time writing Leverage! I hope to see more from you someday!
bakesbabe chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
thank you! thank you! thank you!

loving it!

please don't end there...

we need more whump ;-)
Stars Enchantress chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
I signed in just to review, as sure sign that I loved this (as this is your first story - on this site, at least - I feel compelled to mention that you have anonymous reviews turned off... if you had it on, you could possibly get even more feedback). Interesting take on Eliot hurt/comfort, as you've kept everyone in character so well. I hope to see more in this fandom from you!
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
Liked it very much. Eliot owies are the best, I also like hero Eliot. Hmmm perhaps a sequel with the bad Carpenter coming after them?

Love Parker - smoke bombs not guns.
jojo140 chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
csimesser1 chapter 6 . 9/5/2010