Reviews for Trapped
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I really enjoyed this story, you've done really well :) Also, big kudos for your writing!
somebody's sister chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Good Story!
Tempus chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Beside him, he heard the soft clink of glass touching glass, followed by the sound of a liquid being poured.

When I read this part I could actually hear the sounds and I got a special feeling in the back of my throat that only happens when I hear glass gently touching glass. Great writing.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
i would love to see this continued thru eliot's recovery!
Rhapsodista chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
So I feel the need to tell you that I have read this story of yours about 30 times in the last few days because I just cant freaking get enough of it. I don't know why, but Eliot severe head injury scorchingly hot EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. And I would argue this as the premier Eliot-severe-head-injury fic of all time.

From a more focused and constructive point of view, your writing is terrific. The pacing was great, the characterizations were spot-on, and the details of the con to rescue Eliot and Parker were well fleshed out and illustrated. I have thought once or twice about trying to do a Leverage fic, but the thought of actually having to conceptualize a con seems too overwhelming for me, so I have a lot of respect for those that do it well. Which you do. I really loved this, and hope to see more from you!
Gyp Dark chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
Loved it - absolutely fabulous! You had all the characters down to pat, and nice job with the plumber double cross - VERY Nate-ish! Liked the last chapter with him watching over Eliot - sooo cute. All in all, fabulous, and a definite fav! Thanks for writing it! Blessed be!
Leona Esperanza chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Great story, especially for your first time writing Leverage! I hope to see more from you someday!
bakesbabe chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
thank you! thank you! thank you!

loving it!

please don't end there...

we need more whump ;-)
Stars Enchantress chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
I signed in just to review, as sure sign that I loved this (as this is your first story - on this site, at least - I feel compelled to mention that you have anonymous reviews turned off... if you had it on, you could possibly get even more feedback). Interesting take on Eliot hurt/comfort, as you've kept everyone in character so well. I hope to see more in this fandom from you!
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
Liked it very much. Eliot owies are the best, I also like hero Eliot. Hmmm perhaps a sequel with the bad Carpenter coming after them?

Love Parker - smoke bombs not guns.
jojo140 chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
csimesser1 chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
that was great loved it
pdljmpr6 chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
ReLly well done, esp for your first lev fic. You have a good grasp of the characters. Great. Descriptions of the pain and discomfort in this. My fave part was whatever happened that made the black turn White hot and Eliot tried to flail but couldmt cuz someone was holding his wrist, it was a great description of him being only half aware and semi concious, but everything was still clear and real. I hope this is only the first of many Eliotcentric h/C fics from you!

SharkGurl chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
Great ending.
Msmaz chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Loving the story so far. Please update soon; need my hurt Elliot fix.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »