Reviews for Mr Brightside
chaosoverorder chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
i like it can you add some fluff in the later chapter
Kel-Bell77 chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
This...is...FRICKEN EPIC! Write on!
Orange Sherbet chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
LOL!
Orange Sherbet chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Lol! I love this story, it's so funny!
XDAsakichanDX chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
Pls upd8!
Akatsuki Sakura Uchiha chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
I bet Sakura's dream will happen and awesome chapter too.
XOnaruxhinaOX chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD XD XD XD !SASUKE! wants a BOOTY CALL? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! thats TOOO funny! im crying! my tummy hurts! OH LOOK! i spontaneously combusted! XD thats how funny that was! HAHAHAHAHAAaaa!haah. oh god... haaaaa. wow.

OKAYZIES! Great Chappie! XD i got all confuzzled at the dream part tho cuz i got distracted by Family Guy XDD! i was like 'Wtff Ino? were did the dream go?" but then i was like OH THIS !IS! THE DREAM! hahaha lolsz x) well Update soon!

wait since youll be busy until october does that mean that you wont update till october? ?
XOnaruxhinaOX chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
haha i like this chapter do more like this in the future x)

i like the names too! i dont know what else to say besides GREAT CHAPPIE update soon. (even tho you already did XD)
andtheniwaslike chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
lmao that was funny! i feel like i have dreams like that too! they feel so real that they actually could be
XDAsakichanDX chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
Hhahaha, lolz xD pls update!
andtheniwaslike chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
ur awesome u update fasttt!
JaebalAKTF chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
haha! XD loving this a lot! this is getting awesome! hehe ;p

somanycrushes21 xoxo
Some Anon chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
Shnit. It took me a whole ten minutes to figure out that []-[] stood for Tenten. Holy. You. Are. A. Genius.
totaltheTERRIER chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
HILARIOUS CHAPTER! I usually don't read high school fics but this one is just so funny...the usernames were clever, I could tell who almost all of them were except for "[]-[]". Shino?
Descrive chapter 4 . 8/10/2010