Reviews for All For Believing
Brinohms chapter 10 . 4/29/2015
Nobody's. All right - again.
Brinohms chapter 9 . 4/29/2015
Dozed, not dossed, which is not a word.
Brinohms chapter 6 . 4/29/2015
Presence, not presents. All right is two words, not one word.
Brinohms chapter 5 . 4/29/2015
PrincipAl , not LE. This is rampant with silly spelling errors such as that one and sER for sIr. Spell check will correct these if you use it.
Brinohms chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
The correct word here is Affect, not Effect. Correct it now.
Vonnie chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
I really don't like how that chapter ended. Please tell me there's more. I want Derek to kick Jake's ass!
delia cerrano chapter 20 . 11/19/2011
Sorry my computor sent my review with just the word epilogue on it. Anyway I loved the story and they were finished breaking my heart and it was getting good for them (& me) when it stopped. I thought epilogues were for tying up loose ends

and showing what happened after. Please a "post-epilogue"

showing their jobs are not more important than humans in love are. Pretty please.
delia cerrano chapter 25 . 11/19/2011
Yabbit chapter 21 . 4/8/2011
no vests?
boothandboneslove chapter 25 . 1/11/2011
I was so ready to kill Jake, if he ever lays a hand on Reid again I'll kill him. Please write more, you cant end it there, Derek has to come back to Reid.
RoseLaurel chapter 25 . 1/11/2011
O_O Im hoping this utterly amazing, brilliantly written epitome of awesome writing in the form of chapter 25 means there will be and equally fantastic sequel :D

Or in plain english, I can not WAIT to read more of your wonderful writing!
knp10 chapter 25 . 1/10/2011
If this was the epilogue does that mean we are gonna get a sequel? God, I hope so! I honestly despise this new guy! I mean what right does he have to kiss Reid like that? Well, he doesn't! Only Morgan gets that privilege and I hope that Strauss has a piano dropped on her head for separating our favorite boys!
Rayne McKenna chapter 25 . 1/10/2011
Heh, aw, I feel kinda bad we bullied you into an Epilogue. But this is good. You can end it or make a sequel. I jut hope nothing goes wrong in that last week! Thank you!
omgnotagain chapter 24 . 1/9/2011
OMG! this was so sad...tear! I just could not stop crying...tear! It's just not fair...tear!

Keep up the great writing...tear!
boothandboneslove chapter 24 . 1/9/2011
Oh please write a segual it isnt fair to the loyal fans like me to end it like this. I almost cried, it was like I could feel their pain myself. Please I have to know what happens.