Reviews for All For Believing
delia cerrano chapter 20 . 11/19/2011
Sorry my computor sent my review with just the word epilogue on it. Anyway I loved the story and they were finished breaking my heart and it was getting good for them (& me) when it stopped. I thought epilogues were for tying up loose ends

and showing what happened after. Please a "post-epilogue"

showing their jobs are not more important than humans in love are. Pretty please.
delia cerrano chapter 25 . 11/19/2011
Epilogue?
Yabbit chapter 21 . 4/8/2011
no vests?
boothandboneslove chapter 25 . 1/11/2011
I was so ready to kill Jake, if he ever lays a hand on Reid again I'll kill him. Please write more, you cant end it there, Derek has to come back to Reid.
RoseLaurel chapter 25 . 1/11/2011
O_O Im hoping this utterly amazing, brilliantly written epitome of awesome writing in the form of chapter 25 means there will be and equally fantastic sequel :D

Or in plain english, I can not WAIT to read more of your wonderful writing!
knp10 chapter 25 . 1/10/2011
If this was the epilogue does that mean we are gonna get a sequel? God, I hope so! I honestly despise this new guy! I mean what right does he have to kiss Reid like that? Well, he doesn't! Only Morgan gets that privilege and I hope that Strauss has a piano dropped on her head for separating our favorite boys!
Rayne McKenna chapter 25 . 1/10/2011
Heh, aw, I feel kinda bad we bullied you into an Epilogue. But this is good. You can end it or make a sequel. I jut hope nothing goes wrong in that last week! Thank you!
omgnotagain chapter 24 . 1/9/2011
OMG! this was so sad...tear! I just could not stop crying...tear! It's just not fair...tear!

Keep up the great writing...tear!
boothandboneslove chapter 24 . 1/9/2011
Oh please write a segual it isnt fair to the loyal fans like me to end it like this. I almost cried, it was like I could feel their pain myself. Please I have to know what happens.
boothandboneslove chapter 23 . 1/9/2011
I'm going to kill her, that stupid idiot has no right to do this and I dont care what anybody says. She is so stupid, how can she say that She'll make sure he cant work in the FBI any more, shes section chieff of the BAU not FBI.
68luvcarter chapter 24 . 1/9/2011
Oh this was sooooooooooo sad!
RoseLaurel chapter 24 . 1/9/2011
Awww... Strauss is such a bitch! Please say there is more?
knp10 chapter 24 . 1/8/2011
That can't be the ending! You have to write a sequel! I mean what is the teams reaction, and what are they gonna say to Reid when he turns up at work without Morgan? Damn that bitch Strauss straight to hell! Can't wait to read more! ;)
Rayne McKenna chapter 24 . 1/8/2011
Oh hell no...you did NOT just leave it like that! Um, yeah, I would say a very long epilogue at the very least if not a sequel. Or I'll have to hunt you down. :)
Rayne McKenna chapter 23 . 1/8/2011
Strauss needs to either get dead or get laid. I'm voting the former. Nice chapie. I had to re-read the story because I'd forgotten what had happened. Ha! On to the final. Thank you for finishing it.