Reviews for When Hell Comes After You
a.k.a. T.R chapter 13 . 10/12
oh, dear the ending was so amazingly creepy it gave me chills! awesome work!
a.k.a. T.R chapter 7 . 10/12
a.k.a. T.R chapter 3 . 10/11
ok. i am officially in love with this.
Okay, I'm only on chapter three, but I Cracked. Up. when you said the "scary fanfiction site". As we're on , I found it ironic. And funny. Also, I scrolled post the entire chapter to write the review, so I have no idea what's going on in this chapter. I'm going back to read it now.
The Miss America chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
I loved this story! I especially liked how you just kept Dean and Cas as friends. I like them as a couple but I think I like them best as friends/brothers. Great story!
powerofthecrazy chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
I could go on and on gushing over this, but I won't. Let me just say this is very powerful, and wonderfully written. Kudos.
Anon chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
This is beautiful The wordplay, the characterization, everything. I particularly like how you brought in Crowley :D
SweetChi chapter 13 . 3/11/2012
I usually don't read AU's but I'm so glad I gave this one a chance. Everyone fit into their new roles really well and I loved all the Cas!Whump! :P Thanks for a great read!
KDHeart chapter 13 . 12/20/2011
Great story and surprisingly Christmas-y :D Really liked it. I think you've made Lucifer more menacing than he was already and you've managed to keep everything just this side of heart-breaking.
anonymous-unknown chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Wait a sec. I know this story! I can't believe I never reviewed it. I usually don't read fics where the characters aren't originally hunters, angels and what nots, but it was actually this fic that made me change that idea. I found myself really into it and deciding that I could give stories like this a chance and actually like it. So here is my review. Great piece, definitely one worth reading. :)
Katapi chapter 13 . 5/24/2011
woot, took me some time to get through (well it's quiet long xD), but I LOVE IT!

I'm a fan of the AU-genre, but this is quiet the best Supernatural-AU I came across until now (and I think it's gonna stay No. 1 for quiet some time). I love your writing style (especially these sarcastically side comments like about Lucifer being friends with two of the biggest psychos arounf, yippieh xDDD).

It's just awesome how you forged out the characters and the little parallels to the actual canon.

I would have liked more Destiel, but oh i Like Luciel as well, so I'm fine with the ending. But I gotta go to work now, so I will stop ranting about this gorgeous fiction and read your others later. See you then~
Elliot23 chapter 13 . 5/12/2011
Really good xD I'm sad its over though :'(
LoneAngel666 chapter 13 . 5/12/2011
YAY great ending i like it. And it's cool that it ended like this 'cause if you get more ideas you can start writing. :)

Hey and i don't want to sound annoying but will you keep writing

"And the heavens split in two" ? ' Cause it's one of my fav fic. :)
The Singing Duck chapter 13 . 5/12/2011
Chuck, this story was great!

The ending is a bit strange (and kinda chilling too), but I loved the kind of intimacy you brought between Dean and Castiel (mostly) but also the little group they form with Sam and Gabriel.

I'm a bit sad it's over, though...
SuperNaturalGurl32 chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
no it was not terrible but which story might you kinda let go toward slash so i can read it -grins-