Reviews for My baby Naruto
NapierNation chapter 1 . 5/4
I'm usually a staunch literate that absolutely cannot STAND an illiterate piece. However, while this fanfic is most definitely not up to standards in the spelling, grammar, and punctuation department, I found myself eye-skipping over the mistakes with only a mild case of the gramma nazi grumbles. Was that a backhanded compliment? Yes it was. The flow was choppy and I definitely wish that there could have been more Naruto in danger time, but all in all it was a pretty good (and CUTE) story. Thumbs up Bitter!
Sasunaru fan chapter 5 . 5/4
Naru-chan was toi cute!kawaii!*-*
Guest chapter 25 . 11/12/2014
If you want to change the title put something along the lines of "my angle" or "my baby angle" because you seem to put a lot of attention to the fact that sasuke calls him angle and the meaning of it changes as he grows up. Oh and cuz baby naruto saves sasuke from going insane
Guest chapter 24 . 11/12/2014
Even if these isnt the ending im fine with it as it is I can think of like 5 different endings
Noemi123 chapter 25 . 8/5/2014
The story was great I loved it. It really captured my attention :) I would have liked to see what happens after the kiss but I think that its a great ending. it let my imagination come up with what happened in the future.

Don't put yourself down you did a great job!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/20/2014
Response to your note.
It is likely that you'd get sick of yourself and that you want to get it over with, that's completely understandable! I really wanted to thank you- from the bottom of my fucking heart- for not just leaving it. Even if it was just one chapter left.
You've worked so hard on everything and personally I'll get what I can take.
So thank you thank you thank you for this story and the other stories and for the last chapter! :) you're the best!
blugirlami21 chapter 25 . 7/4/2014
Why are you so down on this story? The title is fine. The story is mostly about Sasuke raising Naruto from a baby to an adult. That's what we knew we we started reading it. All the adventures they had during the raising of Naruto is SasuNaru enough imo. The character development was more than enough for me and the end was perfect. They admitted they loved each other and finally kissed.

Give yourself a break and stop trying to fix what isn't broken. I love the story just the way it is and I'm sure a lot of other people do too.
SlashboyandboyLover4ever4life chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
AMAZING JOB WITH THIS I LOVED IT!
SlashboyandboyLover4ever4life chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
AMAZING JOB AND I HAVE TO AGREE WITH U HE IS ADORABLE AND I LOVE HOW U WROTE THIS STORY I LOVE IT!
SlashboyandboyLover4ever4life chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
AMAZING JOB WITH THIS IT"S GREAT I LOVE IT!
SlashboyandboyLover4ever4life chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
AMAZING JOB U R GREAT AT STORIES LIKE THIS I LOVE IT! U R AMAZING WITH THINGS LIKE THIS
SlashboyandboyLover4ever4life chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
ADORABLE AMAZING JOB U R GREAT WITH STORIES LIKE AND I LOVE HOW YOU PUT AWWW LITTLE NARU LOVES HIS SASU IT"S SO CUTE I LOVE IT!
SlashboyandboyLover4ever4life chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
AMAZING JOB WITH THIS CHAPTER IT'S GREAT LIKE U AND I LIKE UR CREATIVE IDEAS ABOUT SASUKE AND NARUTO I LOVE IT!
SlashboyandboyLover4ever4life chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
AMAZING JOB WITH THIS IT"S GREAT SO FAR U R AMAZING WITH STORIES LIKE THIS I LOVE IT!
SlashboyandboyLover4ever4life chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
AMAZING I LOVE IT SASUKE IS THE VAMP ISN'T HE AND NARUTO IS THE BABY I LOVE IT!