Reviews for My baby Naruto
Niha161 chapter 25 . 5/15
This ff just so awesome!
God!
I luvvvv ittttt!~
Cheriblossambel chapter 6 . 4/19
I love your comments at the end. It made my jaw drop but it's true... excited for next chapter
The Unapologetic chapter 25 . 1/16
I loved it! It was great but pleaseeeeee don't leave it unfinished. Spelling mistakes or not a good story always catches attention when the plot is good. Hope you update _
fanfic4life chapter 25 . 12/27/2016
I'm crying...
kisha chapter 24 . 12/22/2016
you baby Naruto dose not suck i Thank that Naruto would be that way as a baby
i love your fanfics they are great make more plzzzzzzzzzz
lucien.francine chapter 25 . 10/1/2016
please more chapter
Ok chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
That was dark. .-. And it wasn't even interesting... Why? Because this kind of idea was already taken. And you in your hurry of finishing this story made an entire mess of this one. Including vocabulary grammar and your ideas for some scenes. For one the mother and father dying was cruel instantly gaining hate from naruto fans which is a stupid idea because they number in the millions. Then after if you look at your reader list it's considered the same amount of readers that read 1000 K stories. Which is damn small. The most degrading thing for you though, isn't the mistakes you made. Why? It's the entire story. And why is that you ask? It's because this idea was taken. And you intended to write something similar. So all in all this was a waste because the other story I've read had the same exact ideas as you but.. It was going in the write direction. Appeasing the readers is the best thing you can do for gaining a fan club. Not dissing them by killing naruto's parents. And how is that a problem? It's because there's around half a million naruto fans here at fanfiction I seriously hope you take my word into consideration and redo the entire story. If not I understand it's too troublesome, but you'll lose readers if you do so. That's because once they see your first story, this story being their first? They'll avoid you to find stories that are new and interesting for once, as fanfiction has been losing prodigies of writing fan fictions as of late.
jieyaboo chapter 25 . 11/25/2015
aww..and you just have to stop at the very top of cliffhanger ever...i can't even...hope you'll continue writing more of this story...
fairyninja73 chapter 25 . 11/22/2015
please continue
LuciahLupen chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
I'm usually a staunch literate that absolutely cannot STAND an illiterate piece. However, while this fanfic is most definitely not up to standards in the spelling, grammar, and punctuation department, I found myself eye-skipping over the mistakes with only a mild case of the gramma nazi grumbles. Was that a backhanded compliment? Yes it was. The flow was choppy and I definitely wish that there could have been more Naruto in danger time, but all in all it was a pretty good (and CUTE) story. Thumbs up Bitter!
Sasunaru fan chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
Naru-chan was toi cute!kawaii!*-*
Guest chapter 25 . 11/12/2014
If you want to change the title put something along the lines of "my angle" or "my baby angle" because you seem to put a lot of attention to the fact that sasuke calls him angle and the meaning of it changes as he grows up. Oh and cuz baby naruto saves sasuke from going insane
Guest chapter 24 . 11/12/2014
Even if these isnt the ending im fine with it as it is I can think of like 5 different endings
Noemi123 chapter 25 . 8/5/2014
The story was great I loved it. It really captured my attention :) I would have liked to see what happens after the kiss but I think that its a great ending. it let my imagination come up with what happened in the future.

Don't put yourself down you did a great job!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/20/2014
Response to your note.
It is likely that you'd get sick of yourself and that you want to get it over with, that's completely understandable! I really wanted to thank you- from the bottom of my fucking heart- for not just leaving it. Even if it was just one chapter left.
You've worked so hard on everything and personally I'll get what I can take.
So thank you thank you thank you for this story and the other stories and for the last chapter! :) you're the best!