Reviews for Seize
R3ICH3NBACH chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Fantastic story! I'll definetely congratulate you on this one! Your writing style is beautiful and my mind lingered on every word. This is definetely a change from the whole aura of the game itself and you've really captured John's character well! Once again, fabulous job!
srslyeffnawsum chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
You have such a beautiful writing style and I totally captivated by this story. It's interesting to see Marston in such a dark mindset like this. This is probably one of the best stories I have read on this website so far. Bravo!
The-Goldstein-Sharpshooter chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Wow, that's a really dark story. Well-written though, it really conveys how far John's fallen from his initial idea of redemption, or should I say, revenge, now that his wife and son are dead. I like the fact that you actually wrote a story where John is portrayed quite negatively, and yet I can actually see this happening to him. The loss of his family clearly unhinged him. And yet he still remains very much in character: a man seeking redemption. Only this time he's lost his way, which is something that could very well happen when a man's lost nearly all that he holds dear. This story is FAVOURITED.
txrockgirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Wow to say that this story is brilliant is clearly an understatement! It is so we'll told that I could imagine every detail as I read it. Definitely one of my top favorite fanfics of all time. Awesome job!
Sleeps in Rain chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Hmm...I really commend you for your skillful work. You are a great writer. I think my only issue would be that I just don't really like this type of John Marston. Of course, it's your story and you're entitled to write however you please, I guess it's just the fact that Marston happens to be the only character I've played as that I really got "attached" to. I like the guy a lot, and it kinda sucks to even imagine him behaving so cruelly. But enough whining.

*hits the fav button*