Reviews for Of Fathers and Sons
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Awesome fic, this was what I was looking for, thanks for the freat read.
caligo-lux chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
aww so cute...i really liked you story 3
but i have a little point of critik for you...
i dont believe that there were any pocket watches in balthazar time...my you should change the watch into a charm or ring or something like that

but otherwise...it was very fine story
fanastikal chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Nice, and sweet. I love them teaching Dave to dance.
gabbygirl89 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Great story!

gw
Radar1388 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
this made me go "aaawwww", very good fiction
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
OK, I have a serious weak spot for father/son fics and this one was sooo sweet. If Balthazar is his second father...than does Veronica realize that makes her his second mother? I was laughing at the dance lesson, since I figured that out right away...but further in...it went to tears, than a smile and a tear, I guess. Really great fic. 10/10
JackFrost23 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Just a few words, this story was AWESOME! I got slightly teary at the end of it though. The Ending was just too sweet.
ruby890 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
that was sweet.
Argent-Jinx chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This story is so sweet, I love it. Just so you know, while Siriusfan had a point about the watch, Merlin did live backwards through time, so, he could have had one!

AJ
Ria-Dancer Girl chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Aww, brought tears to my eyes! Cute story! Please write lots more for this category!
Maira the Panda chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. So cute!
analinda chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Very nice! Great story!
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
awwww
SiriusFan13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I really liked this fic. I watched the movie a few days back and ever since have been scouring ff . net for good Balthazar/ Dave, father/son style fics. This was a good one. I like the emotion behind it without feeling sappy. And the awkward admissions from both men. Great emotion, and lovely ending.

Critiques: A few, but nothing painful. One, the didn't have pocketwatches back in Balthazar's time. Even sundial pocket "watch" type things I don't think came about until the 1500s or 1600s. Maybe want to switch that to something like his father's wizard ring or another such item. *shrugs* Then again... it probably doesn't matter.

Other thing, you've got Vernoica chuckling and snickering a lot. I like her personality in here (especially given that the movie didn't bother giving her one), but she just seemed to primarily laugh. Not a real complaint. I just nit pick things. And really, when those are my two real "complaints", that means I really liked the fic... I'm ridiculously anal about stuff:P

Anyway, great job! (I wouldn't mind if this fic were extended a bit... hint hint)

Sirius
Dark Horse Writer chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Great story, very touching. It seems like a lot of writers have the same idea of an abused childhood for Dave. Anyways, I greatly enjoyed reading this story! I hope you write another one!