Reviews for Sayonara Kyoudai
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
nice keep going its good
Elfana chapter 10 . 5/14/2012
Oh... dear... I felt so sad after reading the last two chapters. Seriously... Precious babies... I think you wrote down their feelings really well... I don't even know what to say, seriously... Just... :'C
AngelicFox12 chapter 10 . 9/23/2011
This was such a good story, I actually started crying. Itsuki and Mutsuki are my favorite characters from the series and truely I wished they had more of a role in the game. But anyways, great fic, you did an awsome job. Heart clenching and you could really feel for the characters. I know this is a story I will be reading over and over again. Good job.
The Hagire Files chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
That was pretty nice. I'm not much of a fan of yaoi, but despite those moments in here, it was a good story. The characters were in character for the most part, and the pacing was good. There were grammatical errors alongside punctuational errors, but I imagine that you would be able to see those if you ever decide to go through and edit/revise this story. -

After finishing it, however, there's one thing that I've gotta say when I deadpanned a bit at the end...and that is that Mutsuki was a bit of a player. Were the ritual to NOT have commenced and not even been in the plot, he would have had Sae and Itsuki in the future. That makes for one helluva threesome, I think. /shot

Anyways, good job with it. I'll look forward to more from you.
The Red Kunoichi chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
*bows a hundred times* I'm sorry for not reading the past few chapters! Stuff has kept me busy, you see...my apologies, Mina.

Welp, better the late than never, as they say, eh?

I enjoyed the story's closing chapters, though I was a little "O_O" when Mutsuki yelled at the priests...not in a bad way, mind you, but more like a "Wow, I didn't see that coming" kind of way, you know? The final meeting between the Tachibana and Kurosawa twins was quite tragic, I must say...not as tragic as the finale itself, but still...

But, in all honesty, it's been a wonderful story. I'm glad that you enjoyed writing it, as I have enjoyed reading it. _

One thing, though... "wouldn'y", I think you mean "wouldn't".

Other than that, I must say again, great story. *high-fives* 8D

Ivory Tears chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
Aw, I feel special being mentioned in the author's note. :)

I enjoyed this story immensely. The little P.S. at the end was so cute! This story was really great as were the characters, Mitsuki and Itsuki. I'm sad the see it finished, but I loved reading it all the same. _ Kudos!
Ivory Tears chapter 9 . 4/6/2011
Poor Itsuki. It's so terrible that had to happen to them. I wonder what will be written in the diary.

Anywho, I was really happy to see an update in my inbox, and I hope more are to come. :)
Ivory Tears chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
How sweet, if a bit sad. :) I like the way you portrayed their strength and acceptance of the ritual; it would be a very hard thing to do. I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
The Red Kunoichi chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
Hmmm, so now Mutsuki and Itsuki have somewhat accepted their fate as Crimson Sacrifices...I wonder how the day of the ceremony will effect them emotionally... .-.

Only time shall tell... e.e

Nonetheless, nice chapter. And I apologies for the late review, I get a bit busy/lazy sometimes. u

Thanks for the warning, by the way. :)

Ivory Tears chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
Yay, another update! :) I feel so sorry for Mitsuki and Itsuki, I wish it could've ended better for those two. ( I'm excited you were able to finish writing most of this story, and I can't wait for the next chapter. )
The Red Kunoichi chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
Nice, despite the bit of Yaoi... o.o Well, I'm reading for the storyline anyways, so it doesn't bother me. :)

*ECKEM!* This chapter was good, but one thing 'You could never caught me' you mean catch. :D But don't sweat it too badly, just a little mistake. :)

Anyways, this was a good chapter, thanks for the dedication. No need to apologize, I understand and hope you can forgive me for taking so long to read and review. I haven't had much energy to read these days for some crazy reason. -'

Well, all-in-all, this was a nice chapter. :)

Ivory Tears chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
I really like this. Mitsuki and Itsuki are so cute! Such a sad ending for them though. :( I like how you fleshed out their background and relationship with Sae and Yae. Hope you're able to update soon. :)
The Red Kunoichi chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
This was worth the wait. :) I liked it, really picking up their mission to leave now. :D Just one thing I noticed 'It won't bulge' I think you mean 'budge' ;) But don't sweat it, just something I noticed. Well, all-in-all, nice chapter! :D

The Red Kunoichi chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Nice chapp! You're welcome and thanks for the dedication, I don't mind the wait. :)

The Red Kunoichi chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Nice chapter! Hope your friend is cheered up with this chap! _

Well, great work, nice little look into how they found out about what they had to do. :D