Reviews for Vincit Qui Se Vincit
Zannab0801 chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
I know it's been a while but can you please update soon? Can't wait to see what happens next!
DammitimmaD chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Where did you go? I really want to see the rat of this story!
wolfgal13 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
please please please update this story it is amazing!
CaptainLara chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Oh God, I need the next chapter right now...I'm fascinated by Arthur's personality as much as you, I think he is a very complex character. And I love the angst, so this story begins perfectly. Will you do some hurt!Arthur later? :p

One little thing : I thought Cobb's reaction was a little bit out of character. I mean, Arthur is his friend, and he should be worried instead of shouting at him... Plus, they worked together for years, and Arthur rarely makes mistakes like that, one more reason to be worried ;)

But besides that, this is a great story, hope you'll post soon
Hazelmist chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Please continue!
blainestiel chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
this is fantastic! please, PLEASE continue this angsty goodness!
The Dramatic Sneeze chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Fantastically written. Very interesting plot. Can't wait to see what happens next!

Also, I LOVE how mean you are to Arthur! I mean I love him and all, but I am a complete fanfiction sadist, lol.
IOTR chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Agh, Dom is such an ass. ):

Very nice set up here and I like the characterization.

Update soon!
darkangelgirl262 chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
This is GREAT! angst is my favorite kind, and Arthur angst is just addictive really! You MUST update this fic! especially given the major cliffhanger it ended with!

pretty please? *puppy eyes*
totallyPSYCHED chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I like it a lot :D
mustikas chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Ooo it really is interesting, I can't wait to see the story continue. I hope that you do post next chapters soon!
TranquilTears chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Love your Eames and Arthur (which again is why I want you so badly to write my prompt I requested on your First Impressions story).

Things really did start getting really angsty really fast! Cannot wait to see who this projection is and what he did to Arthur. His father maybe? Can't Wait for you to get back! Hope this week goes by fast and you'll have a new chapter and story!
TranquilTears chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
A multi-chaptered Inception fic from you! I'm in Heaven! And it's about Arthur's past; can't wait to read the next chapter!
rosebud23 chapter 2 . 8/1/2010