Reviews for Stranger Places
maitrin chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
this is such beautiful story, you've done an amezing job.
Dandelion-san chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Oh. Oh Naruto. I got all the clues and guessed right what he is but... ;_; My heart is literally aching right now. This is truly a sweet story. I also don't normally like SasuSaku, but this is really well-written. My heart also goes out to both of them.

Also, I've been inspired to draw some fanart for this piece. If I ever get around to it, I'll message you. : )
soybean prophecy chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Honestly, I don't understand why there is only 6 reviews for this piece.
It was extraordinary...not in word choice, sentence structure, or even character development, although it was exceptional in those catagories as well.
The relationship between Sakura and Naruto (Not even Sasuke's bond with Sakura was as heartwarming) was absolutely touching. This is one of my favorite stories of all time.
No matter how many times I read it, I feel touched and warm inside.
So, thank you for writing it. :)
ByThEwAy0.0
missmaryXDD chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This is really cute. I love Naruto, he's so adorable and sweet.

This is a really great story!

Xoxo
always-kh chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
i was really slow on that uptake lol but wow that story was so sad... but sweet too.
DeathOrchid chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This was really good. It almost made me cry.
AlexJ23 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Really nice, i loved it :)

Good Job :D
MusesatMidnight chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I LOVED IT! Extremely sweet!

I did think Naruto wasn't exactly human but I didn't realise he was dead. The way you wrote it was really effective.

Thanks for a great read!
pyromania chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
omg i loved this sososososososo much! i figured something was odd that he was so young i thought u were just makkin him little at first but yeah guess not lol u did a great job!

xoxo 3