Reviews for Family Unions
PyroMidnightAngel chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Hi. Lovely story. I'm actually considering writing another life mate story along with the Argeneau storyline; I'm kind of a fan of lynsay sands'. This has given me some courage to actually put pen to paper, so to speak. Hope to see more of your publishings!
AmaraFallon chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Good job, and well writen.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
hi i love the books and im loving your little side outtakes on them! hope to read another soon! xoxo
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
Thanks for updating! Please do more, I hate it when the books end and I have to wait for Lynsay Sands to release a new one. Your fanfiction is a great way to fill in the time
QueenMinnie chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
I am a big Argeneau fan, and I wanted to thank you for your story. You've captured the essence of Lyndsay Sands perfectly, and I love that you've elaborated on her novels rather than invent a new one. This is now one of my fave stories on this site, and I can't wait to read more. Thanks, Mandi
Jess chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Thank you so much for writing this! I just finished Nicholas' book... it seemed to end so abruptly. I want to know what really happened to Annie... unless that's being saved for a later book. Still. But thanks, your story at least gave me some of the closure I was looking for. Nicely done. :)
TwilightGuru09 chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
Very good transition. It fits perfectly. Please do more. I love it. You seem to find just the right spots to fill in.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This was an excellent moment. Now you need to do another one. Have you read Armand's book? There is a scene just like this one at the end, but I thought it left too much to be desired. Your story is very personable and I think you could add to the scene.
HallieAnna Lissette chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Put a smile on my face :)
vampgirl40 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Really Great job, seems as though this should have neen in the story, would love to see you write more! Loved it!
Bibliophile1521 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Very well done! This is the kind of ending the book was missing.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
It's so exciting to see an Argeneau fic. You did a very good job with characterization, and I hope to read more of your stories in this fandom.
Dakota Kent chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
There was humor, there were touching moments, and there definitely aren't enough stories in this category. So, yes, keep on writing! :)
CaptainKirk01 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I love the lynsay sands vampire series!
Venetiangrl92 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010