Reviews for Let Your Dreams Flood In
Re-anne Roosevel chapter 1 . 2/12
Wait. Wait. Wait... THE THINKER IS FRENCH?! asdfghjkl;

Well, anyways, 5/5 story. I haven't read a story as relaxing and fluffy as that for a long time or maybe ever, really. So many stories are so... active...? Well, anyways, you wrote this story in a calming way that makes you smile softly and at total peace with yourself. So, thank you. You made me happy. :)
OMG THE EYE REFERENCE IS PERFECT!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
*chuckles*

Awwww... that was Adorably Cute...! x3

And England actually know... awwww

Sleeping England indeed cute...!
Byakusharinnegan chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
WHAT? The Thinker is French?!
My life has been a lie...
AEngland chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Now that was some first-rate, unabashed fluff! Into every life a little sugary UKUS should fall and this story was a perfect, sweet start to my day. Nice. :)
iconoclasticGentleman chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Beautiful ending is beautiful. Characters watching their significant others (or soon to be) sleeping is possibly my favorite trope in the whole existance of tropes, and this was wonderful in its realism and fluffiness. And while it somewhat pains me to imagine Arthur with a Glasgow Smile (since I'm superficial about his appearance), I am definitely incorporating that as part of my personal headcanon.
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I found this story to be so cute.
That last line from England..that was hilarious.
USUK's Love chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This was absolutely adorable! I love your style of writing. I can't think of any constructive criticism, so just keep up the good work! :)
Maya chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I don't have any idea about what is a Glasgow's smile, but I don't realy care because this story is so adorable! *.* This is perfect! Great job!
ElricLawliet chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
THIS. GOD, THIS IS BRILLIANT. I LOVED EVERY SINGLE SECOND. X3

Seriously. The way you incorporated the symbolism so beautifully, and the depth of the feeling in it was astounding. One of the best USUK oneshots I've ever read. And I have read a LOT of USUK. XD

You captured their personalities perfectly, in my opinion. And that ending was definitely not a fail. XD

The Glasgow Smile thing kinda made me shudder though. And no, I'm not an ignorant fangirl who thinks his body's flawless or anything, I mean the man is over a millennium old and has been in more wars than I could care to count. It's just the Smile itself. I've always been freaked out by the idea of having a scar like that; makes me shudder. XP

But I guess it really wouldn't surprise me. After all, Scotland's nit real nice. XD

I really do love it. :D
fakiagirl chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
D'aww. :) I love your characterization of Arthur in this. All his little endearments ("love," "silly thing") add so much adorableness to him and his interaction with Alfred. So many cute things about this story! Love it. :)

Thanks for defining a Glasgow Kiss, because I have definitely not heard of that before. Good to know.

Now I will definitely check out the Elenium trilogy. I'm always looking for a good fantasy book. :)
PhantomDaVinci chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
this is so cute!

thnx for the new info from the story
There Was A Silence chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This... THIS. I don't even know how to describe THIS. But you know what? I'm gonna try anyway. Here goes: FANTASTIC AND SWEET AND FLUFFY AND ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN AND WONDERFUL AND PRAISEPRAISEPRAISEPRAISE. WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN.

Really, though. If there was any thing I loved, (and I loved every bit of it) it was the style. The way you wrote it, honestly, was amazing. I can't explain it... but I think my teacher called it the VOICE. (Sounds cheezy as hell, but whatever) Your 'voice' thing is unique and a pleasure to read. My heart hemorrhaged with the awesomeness of this. It was worthy of Gilbert, I swear. XD

It was all absolutely adorable, but what pushed me over the edge was Alfred finally coming clean with the line 'I don't want to be alone.' That whole scene did it for me, with Arthur being so wonderful about it all and Alfred breaking down and the hugging and the me having a heart attack over the sweetness of it all, and I definitely murdered the fav story button after that. XD Not to mention Arthur's reaction to the whole thing, and Alfred's reaction TO that reaction, realizing his feelings aren't one-sided at all... 3 I dunno. I can't explain it at all and am being really vague and stupid and whatnot because I can hardly pinpoint any one thing in it; I really loved all of it that much. The thing about USUK is, because it's so popular and sweet and adorable, there are a lot of stories that just... don't cut it. So it's always nice to read your USUK stories because they're always fantastic and renew my faith in the pairing.

Alright. Now that I've sufficiently word vomited, I think I can wrap this up feeling satisfied. This was, truly, a great story, and you deserve every review and praise you get for it! Awesome work!

Silence
toshiro321 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
awesome story one of the best ive read in a long time in my opinion! i think we picture Arthers smile differently i always picture him with a soft subtle smile! loves it anyway!
Hana1225 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Uuu

I'd like to have those photos!