Reviews for Tourniquet
Aries Druella chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Ugh!
I don't quite get it!
Anko was cutting herself? Am I right?
She sees Orochi whenever she does it? Right?
Then it seems this time Orochi was really here? I think?
Then they plan to leave Konoha? Correct?
Then Anko remembers that even though the bleeding stopped, there's still the poison? Is it?
Man... That puts tears in my eyes..

Correct me if I'm wrong! Please?
shinyoko420 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
i love this story ! keep up the good work.
Adamantyne chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Really sad. I'm not sure I really understood the ending? Orochimaru left and anko convinced herself that he was dead. So she tried to kill herself several times because she would see him when she was just about to die? I am right about anything? Hmm... but I really liked it, especially the flashbacks. I'm really beginning to love this pairing, I can even see past pedophilia now xD
Xyra Kaze chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Awwww how nunu is that?

Super cute!
Jigoku-Dayu93 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Oh, so sad... A little confusing at the end, but still very sad.
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
That was emotional.
Review from Origanal chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
im i can't be sure where the story has gone but i think ur sayng anko is killing herself cause she thinks oro is dead and wants to be with him? did i get that right?

poor kaki sensei he gets stuck with all the bad news. i'll make him better *insert evil smirk*

Dear Yuri-Yen, I heard you were being judged by how your folks treat other folk, and because of this, you ran away?

Now that can't be good.

And for goodness sake, you don't have to become evil like me. It is my choice, I don't give a rat's ass what other people think.

if you want to be diffrent from your parents,Don't hit Isaribi for example,just for being 1/2 fish. See the good and bad in her. See whch is stronger than the other.

Either way,that is your choice,ok?

Oh,by the way,Jiraia and Naruto said the same thing to me,and now i'm going to say the same thing to you:People should be judged by thier choices,nothingmore.

As for the village that torments isaribi,if they don't like what the fox-boy has to say,we can all go fuck ourselves and just die.

There,i said it.

i do hope you're diffrent from me because my god complex got me sucked up in a Susano'o sword created by that idiot Itachi himself.

P.S. I like fried eggs,so would you send me some,Please?

Awe, that's cute and sad at the same time.

A young child,abandoned at sea by her mother,whom she thought commited suicide,was picked up by two mysterious assasins:Yoshihito and Sawa,who both recruited her as a villager's tax-free shinobi,giving her a doughnut-shaped Japanese pearl chain that had belonged to her motehr.

For years,the unnamed assasin now "Kite" vows to protect villagers from shinobi wars.

YES THESE ARE THE ORIGANAL REVEIWS!
Jaq'uelle Jai'Lo Reighndrop S chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
OROCHIMARU MAKING OUT WITH A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD ANKO? I STILL LOVE! I HAVE CINNAMON ON MY FINGERS. I ADDED YOUR STORY AS MY FAVORITE!