Reviews for The Stalker
Love to Read chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
this is pretty funny! kudos to the writer. enjoyed it from beginning to end. thank you.
fuuko no miko chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
I was lead here somewhat by the incredible fanfic weavings of Lotor no Miko...and what a treasure I found. This was hilarious, to say the least. I could almost see the expression on Lotor's face as you describe the horror he goes through, lol. King Zarkon was no less amusing, :-D.

Keep it up, sir!
DiMeraslover chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
I feel kind of bad for Lotor. Even if he had it all coming. For his own stalking in cannon and fics. lol. Poor Lotor, not beer, no herm. Just being tied up and used and abused by his crazy wife. Who's had four children with him. Zarkon really does seem to have had out the best. He's got hot nurses taking care of him. Over all a exteremly funny plot. Good flow. Excellent use of the voltron cast. I read this last chapter at work. I nearly had a spiting out food moment, I was laughing, so hard. thank you so very much.
LotornoMiko chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
It's over all ready? :O I'm shocked...and kinda disapointed it ended so quickly!

Oh my, four kids and sixteen years went by, and he still couldn't escape! MLOL!

Even though sad to see it end, the epilouge had me cracking up big time. Especially the part about Zarkon living the la vida loca life!
MEK chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
Oh my, what a mess! I guess the prince DID get a taste of his own medicine after all LOL I loved this story!
LadyMegs chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
Poor, poor lord prince. Very good story!
LadyMegs chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
Poor lord Lotor. Is there no escape for him?
MEK chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
hahahaha! I laughed so hard, poor prince. I wonder if he'll get outta this lol
LotornoMiko chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
I was so happy to see a new chapter! Yay! But man, is Allura delusional in this story. Esepcialyl with how she purposefully misinterpreted his escape attempt. Sheesh! I wonder if he will get out of marrying her, or really have to! Keep up the fun work!
the dark rose maiden chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
OMG! This chapter was hilarious! I'm still laughing at all Princess Allura's antics! Heh, Zarkon giving her Lotor's cell phone number and her calling him seven times! Heh, this is an absolute delight to read. The humor and wit are so enjoyable! Heh, and Allura leaving a picture of her boobs on Lotor's computer screen I about fell out of my chair laughing!

He doesn't want a thing to do with her, but she's so sexy he can't help himself!

And I could just see the images in my head of Lotor about to go stark raving mad after all Allura's messages, her even speaking in druel and giving him that little "suprise" on his computer screen!

And then the scene with him getting drunk with his buddies was priceless. Heh, and then what will be his last night of fun with his harem...poor thing.

This story is just priceless my prince! You're doing a fantastic job! Can't wait to see more!

Christine(The Dark Rose)
LotornoMiko chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
Oh I'm giggling here. Good chapter, lot of funny moments, especially once Zarkon got the call from Allura about the "good" news. Can't wait to see if Lotor gets out of this one!
LadyKatherine29 chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
Excellent up date. I laughted myself silly. Poor Lotor, sold down the river by daddy. In the name of getting Arus into the empire without fighting. Allura isn't going to go easy on him, once she gets her hands on him. I'm fearful for Lotor's continued safty and sanity. She's going to tie him down and have her way with him. Until she's damn good and ready to be done. Then she might just try and cut his hair! Sheer horror I tell you. Maybe Haggar can help him, if he begs. Excellent plot. great flow. Just a very fun read.
Misty Gargoyle chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
Poor Lotor! And just when he thought that he was safe at home! Princess Allura is a living nightmare! What is she planning now? Oh, please hurry up with the update! ;0)))
DiMeraslover chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
Can't log in at work. Hahahah! That was great. Lotor is now the stalked, locked in a bedroom, and told he's dessert. hahaha! This is the greatest idea ever. Allura is going to be sooo mad, once she comes to. Not only did Lotor get away. He got away before she could get any pleasure. She's sure to be mad as hell. I pity him should he ever come with in site of her again. Great idea. Wonderful read.
Princess Allura chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
Loved your story. It was great and i laugh my ass off.