Reviews for No Words
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
It was a very romanic short story.. You did a great job..
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Nice one. Thank you
My name is Seren Dipity chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
What a great birthday present! I also love Buffy and how you use the idea of no words to write this OS is excellent.

No words spoken yet so many emotions described and felt by these 2 vamps. It was lovely and tender. It was beautiful.

Great job Sweety! I love it:)

Seren
isacz chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
loved it! :)
dtav chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Well done! Love the JW version of the vamps. Jasper reminds me of Angel watching a teenage Buffy become the slayer. Great job, bb.
Mrs. Agget chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Amy, this was awesome! I enjoyed reading it!

Penny
Darloudasha chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
LOVELY!
mauralee chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Loved this! Very creative. Loved the note that these may or may not be SM vamps. It's kind of interesting to picture them as JW vamps.
Navygirl14 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This was great...I loved it...
jllfish chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
i loved it. now that's how you make up after a fight.
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Without a word of dialogue you painted a beautiful picture of forbidden love, romance, war, fighting and forgiveness

not to mention hot makeup sex!

I enojoyed reading thanks for sharing
Julestwentysix chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Fantastic I loved it. Jx
SarahAH30 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Thank you again, You know how much I loved this. I know it was out of your comfort zone but this just goes to show you don't need pages of dialogue for something to be awesome. As I said in my email earlier and Jen has said I really loved the part about the infected venom affecting Jasper so painfully, just goes to show no vampire is untouchable.

We really need to have another Buffy chat soon :)

I feel so blessed today, THANK YOU
OCDJen chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Hmm, not a single word and it was so hot!

It was weird reading you without words, I am so used to seeing your chapters full of them talking.

Loved that you wrote that Jasper suffered from drinking Edward's infected blood, its something I haven't seen before...I don't think.

Sarah is one very lucky girl!

Love ya