Reviews for The Captain's Major
Shira chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Please please please write more stories with this ship!
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
LOVE IT!
Deejayhearts13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
You have to keep writing! You are like one of the very few authors who writes Peter x Steve stories and is good at it (:
Trubie74 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Awww this was so sweet! There isn't enough of this ship! Gosh I wish people would write them more. Love the fic, it was very well written!
Kaysin-12 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
First off, Love this series, very awesome and natural. Secondly, in defense of Cappy, dude Art Nerd? Lol really Peter? Who is he to throw around the other N word. _;

I've always been tickled-pink that Cappy and I shared a major (boy did that statment sound akward on the re-read...)

Anyway, looking forward to more sometime!
MoonSpider95 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I'm really getting to like these, peaches. (:D) keep it up.
Sylkie chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I took an art history class once, man I sucked at it...couldn't tell one painting from another. To hell with brush strokes. Sorry just a tiny bit of a tangent there.

I usually read more "detailed" fics, as in the hot-sweaty-man-sex variety, but I guess fluff is alright...I feel kinda like I'm being teased with kid-censors. lol. Good stuff!

I actually don't know that much about Steve, just read the spidey comics. I may have to remedy that. Thanks for writing! :)