Reviews for Dream Drabbles
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
And so begins one of the most interesting relationships in the inception universe.:)
Anidwen chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
The fact that Arthur has to make even nature over-orderly makes me laugh. You captures the characters beautifully, especially if this is supposed to be earlier in Arthur's career. I actually wanted to do the hundred themes with Inception, but you kina beat me to it. Ohhh well.

Love the drabble thus far :)
Kiluca1228 chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Eames is awesome !)lolz great so far
swampophelia chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
I love this whole sequence!

"I hope you haven't been talking to Arthur too much, love," he murmured as he placed the empty mug on the table, staining his papers. "He'll try to tell you otherwise, but this game is all about emotion. There's very little planning can be done in the face of a landscape that is shaped entirely by base feeling."

Ariadne nodded and other silence filled the room.

"You'd be a good forger, actually dear," Eames said, heaving himself up from the chair and picking up his coat.

"Is…that a compliment?" She asked, wondering if she was entirely forgettable.

Instead of answering, he went on. "I notice you've gotten very invested in Cobb and his silly post-marital troubles. You ask a lot of questions, and yet almost none are asked of you, because as I'm sure you realize you've stumbled into a little troupe of very aloof and grouchy men. We don't really know anything about you, and yet here I am telling you about my family." He smiled, making his way to the door.

"That is what a good forger does, and I for one cannot believe I fell for it."

THAT WAS JUST ENTIRELY BRILLIANT. Gosh. So cool. In every caper story there's always someone who plays the tough, the grifter, the mastermind, the tech specialist, the backer, the femme fatale and the innocent/newbie. i just realized that they got the femme fatale right (meaning she's french - i know bad bad pun). i love that the first three parts are played by aloof and grouchy men.
Venice11 chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
I really really enjoyed this, can't wait to read more!