Reviews for Nothing But a Voyeur
eckomoon chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Loved this. Eric is the perfect voyeur. I actually wish Chuck had tried to pursue Blair when he first got back from France with Eva.
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Beautiful done!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I love how this is from Eric's POV watching that interaction between Chuck and Blair. Their conversation was interesting and I like how Blair left him with that comment.

I enjoyed Eric and Blair's conversation as well, it was very nicely done.
louboutinlove chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This was wonderful. A pleasure to read. The show is in desperate need of E's perspective on these two, a little sanity amidst all the craziness. And this: "Your boyfriend slept with Jenny Humphrey then went and got himself shot, only to come back with a cane and a French blonde twig of a girlfriend to find that he's still in love with you?", is perfection. a snarky and spot on description of how it went down. Congrats.
JNYC chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
freaakin loved this!
jsta chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I do love stories that are from E's pov since he's so rational which makes a nice balance from C and B who are frequently quite irrational! I also love that you mentioned that both B and E have had boyfriends that have been with Little J - nice comparison!
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Loved it
TriGemini chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This was excellent to read.

I like the interaction between Eric and Blair.

Overall, I enjoyed it, a lot.
ChairLoveK chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Kinda random but I LOVED it! Eric is awesome! I want to see him interact with Chuck and/or Blair more! :)
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Amazing...

Blair Waldorf is brilliant! I loved this so much, the banter of course, but also Eric, he is such an amazing character.

He is the perfect balance of all 4 NJBC members and a good deal of common sense that didn't come from anyone else on the show :)

I loved the ending though, the way Blair summarized her current situation and Eric had s simliar one to share about Asher and Jenny.

The game is so on and Chuck has no idea that he and Blair are even playing the same one, but she is way ahead of him! I love that!
LisaLevine chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I really hope Chuck doesn't do this to Blair this season. If he's moved on, I hope he doesn't rub his new girl in her face and try to keep her from moving on, as well. That wouldn't be fair.

A little natefused about the ending with the ring, though. LOL.