Reviews for I'm a fighter not a lover
angleface12 chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
BELLA YOU ARE A BAD GIRL
Life-in-shadows chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Awesome! i can't wait to read what happens next. update soon, please.
jessie102 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I'm interested in your story, glad you've updated :)
romanceaholic chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
New angle for Bella to discourage Edward from going along with the arranged marriage. Edward is still pretty stubborn not sure if Bella being mean will change his mind or make him even more determined to have her. Like Taming of the Shrew. The challenge of making her his loving bride. Looking forward to future chapters. Edward was in poor taste about mentioning seeing her undergarments. He should have kept that to himself not gloat about it.
Life-in-shadows chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
I think this story is really great! and your writing from Edward's point of view is too. D I hope you update soon, when you get the chance. )
lilmstran chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
loved it

keep going

can't wait to read the next chapter
romanceaholic chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Bella still locked in the bathroom. Edward's phraseology wasn't the best when he was talking with Bella. He was unlucky to have to marry her. He meant that he was being forced to marry. He would have made that comment to any other woman he was being coerced to marry. Edward trying to apologize through the door. Bella accused him of whoring around while she stays at the palace and has his heir. It's still a waiting game as to who will cave first. Both have tempers and are stubborn. I enjoy having both POV's gives insight to what each of them are thinking.
ellaryne chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Love it
Tess chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Please keep going when you can! I think you describe both characters' feelings very well, and the reader can clearly see what is going on and it is easy to imagine from the descriptions you give.

I want to keep reading! :)
Neverland Forever chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I love this story. I really want to find out what happens. I'm confused about where you will be updating it. Are you posting your updates on fanfiction or another place. If it's another place, where? Please let ke know I really would like to finish this story.
Life-in-shadows chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
I love this story! please update!
Analitica chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
i need more i love the story update soon
Lisa chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
This story is really good!

Plzzz update soon! ]
Paliaya chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
love it.. cant wait to see what happens next chapter

3 XxAyaxX
romanceaholic chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Bella thinks she can wait out Edward's attention span. Sorry Bella you'll lose. Edward isn't stubborn for nothing. He just won't be standing outside your bathroom. He's leaning against the door. Guess what when you open the door he'll fall into the bathroom at your feet. He's been told you are it and guess what he isn't going to change at all. So you already know for your parents' sake you're going to have to marry him to avoid problems for them. You might as well just get it over with and come out and say yes.