Reviews for The lost and the tortured
RHatch89 chapter 21 . 4/24
Intriguing :)
Ghostwriter chapter 21 . 4/20
Awesome work. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Omgomgomg you updated!:D *doing the happy dance*
SilviaPeyton chapter 20 . 1/3
I'm so glad you keep writing this ff! This chapter was so full of angst - my poor heart! Amazing job like always! I can't wait to see how things will go! I hope there will be a kiss soon (my shipper heart needs it).
Ghostwriter chapter 20 . 1/2
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No emotionally hurt Damon or Peyton! Great angst. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Umm do you intend to continue this story? Ive beem returning every now and then hoping itd be updated!:(
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
So have you stopped updating? Its a shame cos I kind of got hung up on Peyton and damon!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/3/2013
I need more of this lol it's amazing
GGOTHSPNfan chapter 19 . 8/15/2013
Love this story, i hope you update soon.

XoXo Sabine
EpicFantasyStories chapter 19 . 8/11/2013
OMG OMG You updated! I thought you never would! AH :D :D :D

Sorry for taking so long to review! I just came back from a week long summer camp and I didn't even see this story update until yesterday! When I did I stayed up til 1 in the morning reading it! I even started screaming in the car when I saw you did and everyone in my family thought i was having a heart attack LOL!

I had so many scenarios in my head about how peyton would react and I think she took it better than I thought she would. I thought she was going to start screaming but she didn't. I feel like shes lost all her trust in Damon than she is afraid of him! Poor Damon! He already feels like Peyton dosen't want him :( I just want them to be together so badly! I think deep down inside Damon does lover he feel like Grey might use Peyton to hurt Damon! To be honest I can't til if Grey really does care about Damon or if he is just manipulating him. Ugh! Why do you always leave it off at a cliff hanger!? I wanna know what Damon's going to say to Peyton! I wanna know what Peyton will think or if she will leave him! I want to know NOOOWWWW! NOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!

So if you could please update like really soon I would love you forever! (or atleast before the end of summer because I can't stand these really long waits that you do between chapters) Ah! Your tourturing me! Lol just like the title! Now the only thing i can think about is what is going to happen! Okay I think you get the point! lol! I cant wait for the next chapter please update ASAP! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
gosal11444 chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
welcome back.

i loved it. i loved that grey was the one that talked to peyton that was really well thought. and i loved that damon went to elena and she was the one that talked to him. I love the friendship that grey has, he is a cool character ! amazing chapter
purplepumpkineater chapter 19 . 8/1/2013
A very unhealthy and unexplained part of me want Lucas to show up in this story for some reason.
Another great chapter though!
Ghostwriter chapter 19 . 8/1/2013
Oooh! I missed you! Poor Damon and Peyton. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Carevamp chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
OMG Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer, I just adore her
gosal11444 chapter 18 . 2/14/2013
Hey ! Welcome back to the writing world !
I loves the chapter !
I don't know what grey is up to but I don't trust him one bit. Whatever he wants with Bonnie is going to be big and interesting. But I do love his friendship with Damon, they make a good friendship.
I love that brother moment you put in, it was much needed.
I love the friendship between Tyler, Caroline, and Peyton, they are really good ! Are you going to follow the show and put Tyler and Caroline together ?
OMG ! He told her ! I don't know what is bigger them kissing or him telling her ! This going to get hectic ! But I think Damon did make the right choice by telling her. She needed to know !
Soooo update soon ! Like soon !
Please and thank you of course :)

Gosal xoxoxox