Reviews for savage lover
celohei chapter 15 . 5/6
and one more of your stories that I'm at first not that into but end up frustrated because it's not finished yet !
Animelover0115 chapter 15 . 4/30
Awww this is really good and I really like it - ... btw can just have sakura fall of a cliff and die already... you know have sasuke be dragged with her too because it's obvious sasuke doesn't deserve naru and sakura needs to shut the eff up and mind her own business... but anyway yeah I really look forward for the next chapter - bye bye review ya later - motto huh I came up with it XD you like it? -
SexiiFoxii chapter 15 . 3/6
Well this is soo... Interesting never read anything like this its really good XD it's just that u take sooo f***ing long to write hope u don't coz I really wanna know what's gonna happen next!
cyhap chapter 15 . 1/22
thank god naru has haku as her friend...why are they even friends with sakura and sasuke if that's how they're being treated. love kakashi here. can't wait for the next update
librarat chapter 15 . 1/16
I swear I am going to kick Sas-gay's ass and Sakura's if they do something to jeopardize the precious Naru/Kashi relationship! Love your stories and can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
I've been looking forward to seeing an update for a long time . So I was ecstatic on seeing an update. It was wonderful btw. Beautiful . I look forward to more when u have thte time. And I hope that everything is faring wel.
AgnetCoCo chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
Please update soon and make the chapters longer. Please : )
DarkRavie chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
I'm enjoying reading this story and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
KewlFoxyKatt chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you I love this chapter thank you so much! Haku you're awesome
EternallyDamned0 chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
Thank you for finally updating.

I am begging you to please update your other Naruto stories; especially the one's you have not updated in years.
nissikisses chapter 14 . 11/22/2014
This story is very interesting and entertaining to read. Please continue it. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
poor naru its just one shock after the other for the poor girl ;D please continue
Snowball A.K.A. WinterWolf chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
can't wait for more!
Kyuubi-No-Kitsune01 chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
ooooooo its getting good can't wait for the next chapter i know it'll be good