Reviews for Wasted
Zela3 chapter 3 . 9/30
Hey. I really like this fic and was looking at your profile to see if there might be a reason it hasn't been updated in years and saw that you were moving to archive of our own...your link though didn't work (just brought be back to the profile) and so I was wondering if you'd tell me your username on the other site... I kinda want to see if you've continued this there or written something else that I'd like to read...anyways. Yeah...great story so far!
YokaiAngel chapter 3 . 8/18
Love the story!
Nefarious Matchbox chapter 3 . 6/16
Aw man I love this story! I found 'More than Useless' first, and I was very interested, and I hope that you continue one with this version of it! I know it's been a while since you updated, but I will wait for any chapter that may come! I love your ideas, and I've found that there aren't many Inu Taisho and Harry stories, and that this is the best one I've found. I love your writing style - it's very easy to read and well-composed. This is excellent work and I hope that you continue writing, whether its this or something else. Take my follow and favorite!

Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Why don't you slowly(or not so slowly) change the character to somebody you like better? I certainly wouldn't be opposed to Kagome taking life more seriously and/or being a bit less self-centered(my opinion of how she acts).
Mukuro234 chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
This is a great fic XD
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Please continue this! It definitely has potential.
beulah2013 chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Loving it! So many HP/InuYasha crossovers are too quick pasted and I feel don't take the time to develop a proper, in-depth backstory.
greenwings33 chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
I demand an update!
Cattra1992 chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
I really really like this I hope you will be able to update soon! Fantastic Job!
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Nooo...just three chapters?! Come on...please update...I was just starting to get really into it! Please update soon!
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Is Naraku Voldemort? But I thought he is in hell...
Menjiko chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Please update
kat1316 chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
oh please update please!
Booker10 chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
Oh please update!:D
hermonine chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Nice start to the story. Update soon!