Reviews for Wasted
For The Love of Things Nerdy chapter 3 . 10/13
where's the next chapter of the present
Lord Weiss chapter 3 . 8/11
No! Continue please! I have the habit of reading stories and not checking when they were last updated. I need to break out of that.
Sevvus chapter 3 . 6/21
im really sad there isn't more of this...but at least it managed to subdue my craving for this crossover a little bit.
so thanks for that, for what it's worth even though it's pretty old, it was good!
Zela3 chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
Hey. I really like this fic and was looking at your profile to see if there might be a reason it hasn't been updated in years and saw that you were moving to archive of our own...your link though didn't work (just brought be back to the profile) and so I was wondering if you'd tell me your username on the other site... I kinda want to see if you've continued this there or written something else that I'd like to read...anyways. Yeah...great story so far!
YokaiAngel chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
Love the story!
Nefarious Matchbox chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
Aw man I love this story! I found 'More than Useless' first, and I was very interested, and I hope that you continue one with this version of it! I know it's been a while since you updated, but I will wait for any chapter that may come! I love your ideas, and I've found that there aren't many Inu Taisho and Harry stories, and that this is the best one I've found. I love your writing style - it's very easy to read and well-composed. This is excellent work and I hope that you continue writing, whether its this or something else. Take my follow and favorite!

Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Why don't you slowly(or not so slowly) change the character to somebody you like better? I certainly wouldn't be opposed to Kagome taking life more seriously and/or being a bit less self-centered(my opinion of how she acts).
Mukuro234 chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
This is a great fic XD
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Please continue this! It definitely has potential.
beulah2013 chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Loving it! So many HP/InuYasha crossovers are too quick pasted and I feel don't take the time to develop a proper, in-depth backstory.
greenwings33 chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
I demand an update!
Cattra1992 chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
I really really like this I hope you will be able to update soon! Fantastic Job!
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Nooo...just three chapters?! Come on...please update...I was just starting to get really into it! Please update soon!
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Is Naraku Voldemort? But I thought he is in hell...
Menjiko chapter 3 . 2/6/2014