Reviews for Wasted
YokaiAngel chapter 3 . 8/18
Love the story!
Nefarious Matchbox chapter 3 . 6/16
Aw man I love this story! I found 'More than Useless' first, and I was very interested, and I hope that you continue one with this version of it! I know it's been a while since you updated, but I will wait for any chapter that may come! I love your ideas, and I've found that there aren't many Inu Taisho and Harry stories, and that this is the best one I've found. I love your writing style - it's very easy to read and well-composed. This is excellent work and I hope that you continue writing, whether its this or something else. Take my follow and favorite!

-NM
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Why don't you slowly(or not so slowly) change the character to somebody you like better? I certainly wouldn't be opposed to Kagome taking life more seriously and/or being a bit less self-centered(my opinion of how she acts).
Mukuro234 chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
This is a great fic XD
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Please continue this! It definitely has potential.
beulah2013 chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Loving it! So many HP/InuYasha crossovers are too quick pasted and I feel don't take the time to develop a proper, in-depth backstory.
greenwings33 chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
:D
I demand an update!
Cattra1992 chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
I really really like this I hope you will be able to update soon! Fantastic Job!
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Nooo...just three chapters?! Come on...please update...I was just starting to get really into it! Please update soon!
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Is Naraku Voldemort? But I thought he is in hell...
Menjiko chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Please update
kat1316 chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
oh please update please!
Booker10 chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
Oh please update!:D
PLEASE!
hermonine chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Nice start to the story. Update soon!
bleachdreamer0 chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I wanna see hari beat up sesshomaru for being a jerk.