Reviews for Beginning from the End
2-shadows chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I like leaving witty comments to let authors know how much I appreciate their works. Unfortunately, my mind is whirling now and I can't think of any.
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING CONTINUE
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
My reaction(s)?

Through most of the story, deep sadness and a sense of loss. To have missed the chance to tell the one you love of your feelings, to realize the sheer, magnificent SCOPE of those feelings, and to have no way of improving on the situation ... that is the measure of hopelessness. You do all to good a job of getting us into Gar's mind and sharing his pain.

Then ...

Then what I had been secretly hoping would happen ... happened. She isn't dead, and they can start over, and it will be, to borrow one of Kori's terms, GLORIOUS!
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
OHMYGOODNESS YOU NEED TO WRITE A SEQUAL RIGHT NOW! haha. this was amazing. :D
GlitterTech chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Oooh, I always did love this kind of story. Telling Raven (Or is it Rachel now?) about her life should be an emotional, tear-stained adventure for Beast Boy. I'm thinking a few, maybe more like six or seven months until Rae and BB end up together, like they should. But I can't think of many specifics 'cause I'm not a very specific person.
WolfBloodBaptism chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Well, my thoughts on what happened, since you never actually told us anything, is that during a fight/situation, her chakram on her forehead was taken/lost, causing her to loose herself mentally. Over the nine years she was gone, memories of her life as a Titan started coming back, forcing her to approach the one she remembered she could always talk to, Garfield/Beast Boy.

How close am I?

~WolfBloodBaptism
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This is an interesting storyidea and I do wish to see it continued in some way because it seems too good of a story to ended it that way ? :(

Still it's up to you and I wish to encourage you upon such ideas like this one for future reads. :p
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I honestly don't know what to make of it. I liked it a lot but I don't see how this young Woman could be Raven if she were 18 or 19 since Raven disappeared 9 years ago. Of course it could be Raven and she just doesn't look her age as she would likely be in her mid to upper 20's.

This one shot begs to be expanded on. If not, then I'm going to say that it's Raven and she simply just looks very young for her age and has memory loss for some reason.

In short, I think you did a great job writing this.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Excellent job. Really captivating. I would love to see it continued, but understand if you don't. It's beautifully written, and the ending, if annoyingly cliffhangerish, is excellent. Keep up the great work.
lilswmr427 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
...whoa.

Your writing... it's beautiful. It rivals those of the works of J.K. Rowling.

As for what happened at the end? I say something like Beast Boy Breaks into a grin and hugs Raven. Raven is shocked and they both go really red. Beast Boy then goes on to a conversation about all that has happened after her.

Maybe? ;)
Beatrix Stell chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
You should continue this! Its really good and it ends on a cliffhanger. Keep writing
FelynxTiger chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
:O she , he , uuh uhh did she disappear or what , 9 years , everyone thought she was dead and she comes back without the red thing the jewel and is like she have amnesia or something like that but idk why she still whit the same things she had when he last saw her

wow imagine the shock of gar NINE YEARS 9!

You describe everything and very good

keep writing