Reviews for Not revenge, Justice
DeadPiccolo chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
I like the story so far, but you are in desperate need of a beta.
tearsXsolitude chapter 11 . 10/2/2010
please update soon!
KayValo87 chapter 11 . 9/30/2010
A little short, but still a decent ending.

Great story, I am about to read your next one.

Talk to you soon. :)
NetMyne01 chapter 11 . 9/26/2010
You did great my friend. Loved this story from the beginning to the end! Will be on the look out for more of your stories.
NetMyne01 chapter 10 . 9/26/2010
Wow! You are doing so great with this story, I could feel the tension and the fact that Sam's been shot again! We also do not know how he's doing, but I assume everything will be revealed soon.
NetMyne01 chapter 9 . 9/26/2010
You really know how to end on a cliffy don't you!
NetMyne01 chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
Dean is really going to go grazy!
NetMyne01 chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
Poor Dean and John, to be lied to like that and the killer knows that Sam is still alive. When Dean finds out about all of this there will be hell to be paid!
cold kagome chapter 11 . 9/25/2010
yeeea. sammy is okay.. thank god/ im soo happy.. lol

love it
CeCe Away chapter 10 . 9/23/2010
Yay, Sam is alive and okay now. Man, shot three times in this story though. Poor little fella.
rikalynch chapter 10 . 9/21/2010
Hey :D I love this story, but I kinda think you should consider getting a beta reader- just a suggestion. I like the story, keep up the good work!
KayValo87 chapter 10 . 9/20/2010
Ah MAN! The POLICE caught the guy? I wanted to see Winchester justice! Oh well, I guess I'll have to settle for legal justice. *sigh*

Awesome chapter though, but I wonder how John will react when he finds out he was lied to about his youngest son ...

Update again soon! :)

BTW, of COURSE I review every chapter! That's what you do with awesome stories. DUH! ;)
samgirl19 chapter 10 . 9/20/2010
omg the dude has some issues and he shot sam but it was only in the leg and i hope either the cops find the guy or the dude better hid before john gets a piece of him for messing with sam
The-Hunters-Girl chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
You are one hell of a writer. I look forward to more
KayValo87 chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
Trust Sammy to keep Dean from getting arrested ... but who did the guy shoot?

Post again soon, I am SO hook on this story. :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »