Reviews for Combat Racing
The Insanity Master chapter 31 . 12/31/2010
Um... I really don't know what to say. That whole part about, the race being all for nothing, felt like every galaxy in the universe, formed together into a middle-finger.
PRIVATE Corp chapter 31 . 12/31/2010
Note to self: Got to read the contract next time.

Well, it's sad to see it go, but I'll make sure to take perfect care of this. I hope to make a better story, possibly what you are imagining, and I will keep everything in tact but will use original ideas. This story will change and I'll make sure to get through it from start to finish. Enjoy your time on here, my friend. I hope you continue to write more stories.

And as for your answer: let's just say the Organization is pleased to offer up the Paramount Emerald.
XxBlackRoseWitch378xX chapter 31 . 12/31/2010
That was a cool fic.
The Insanity Master chapter 30 . 12/27/2010
OH, F**K MY $$! DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT DURING THE START OF THE BIG FINALE? **sigh** I suppose that PRIVATE could make a pretty good rest of the story. And a sequel would be nice. BARTENDER! GET ME A MTN DEW! A TOAST TO eddman2! May his career continue, and bring fourth, a new breed of FanFiction.
godofmadness43 chapter 14 . 12/27/2010
man, here i wanted Buttercup to confess!
godofmadness43 chapter 13 . 12/27/2010
wow, this is so crazy!
godofmadness43 chapter 12 . 12/27/2010
man, seems like Mandy actually has a heart somehwere in there
PRIVATE Corp chapter 29 . 12/27/2010
Well, it's interesting enough to see the beginning of an act unfolding. I can't wait to see how the race is going to end.

Also, I like to say that you got the positioning of my weapons wrong. My gun is on the back and my missiles are on the side, but you can't change that now. Maybe the next race...

Still, can't wait to see the end. I hope we see one of the good guys winning.
The Insanity Master chapter 29 . 12/26/2010
Leobracer Silvian chapter 29 . 12/26/2010
Damn man, you had at the edge of my seat throughout the whole chapter.

Also, about the rail gun turret, I guess I should have said that the turret is semi automatic, as in it fires one shot per each pull of the trigger. In fact, I was talking about the guass cannon on the warthog from Halo. But hey, I was too lazy to go into detail about the rail gun, and I'm sure you already have the grand prix finished, so I apologize for any inconvience.

Anyway, that's all I was going to say. The Ghost Reviewer, waiting to haunt your reviews. *fades*
godofmadness43 chapter 10 . 12/26/2010
oh man, not Jack!
godofmadness43 chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
LOL the Lobe got told!
godofmadness43 chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
wow, that last bit surprised me, guess May isn't into Ed anymore
godofmadness43 chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
nice! and Dee dEe and Ed sem like a good combo
PRIVATE Corp chapter 28 . 12/4/2010
Well, I can't wait for the race. This is getting myself excited to see who's going to win, and which racer is going to get sabotage. So we'll just find out soon, won't we?