Reviews for Certain Things
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Oh my goodness! This is amazingly wonderfully fantastic! I love it! XD
heeheehee... The Undertaker is great, and I love his 'promise' to Sebastian. This is so much fun!
GublerRussia chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
That was awesome! Undertaker powned the shit out of Sebastion!
PetiteFee24 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
You're really making me fall for this paring. I LOVE Grell so much, but i've usually read claude/grell, will/grell or seb/greell XDDDDD Wel once i read a ciel/grell that was creeptacular XD. Well anyway, you really do a excelenet job with undertaker! The way he express himself it's just perfect, i think i suits him so well! I'm checking all you're stuff, they're really good! Yeyyyy go undertaker/grell go!
yepoleq chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This fic is gorgeous, I'd love to see more of this pairing from you (or even a continuation of this fic). Undertaker and Grell are perfect together, and your characterisation is brilliant :D If only Grell would realise what he has instead of chasing after Sebastian all the time...
vekachi chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
i really loved this little story :) there are few stories in which you can actually see the undertaker's true colors weather it be protecting grell or not. Its very refreshing to see a undertaker who isnt just laughing and making odd remarks (not that we dont like him like that either) again i loved this story, good job and 5stars :D
The Phantom Devil chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
really nice story! I'm impressed by the plot but it would've been better if the fight scene had gone on a little longer :) btw are you planning to continue this story?
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Oh dear goodness, of all things I didn't imagine Face Down would be the inspiration for this. And I just love the way Undertaker speaks 3

The starting was kinda odd, but ah well, artistic licence is always welcomed. :P
Bloody Dead And Sexy chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This is quite lovely. I adore Undertaker/Grell, especially when Undertaker treats Grell as his maiden. Interesting plot and development. I have nothing bad to say, honestly. I hope you write more of this pairing.