Reviews for The Bet
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
who was the mystery girl?
BookFinder chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
who is it? who was the lucky girl?!
Mama Shmi chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
and...

what hapend
Amelia4Allison chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
More more more! soon soon soon!
breanna826 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
ok. i have to know who Hermione set Severus up with. will you please tell me?
Priscina Alice Malfoy chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
wow.. is the lady Luna? it's so interesting.. can't wait to find out who the father of the baby is..
CeliaEquus chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
I'm going to say Luna, mainly because I've paired her with Severus before, so I know that it could work. It can't be Ginny. Obviously, it must be someone the Malfoys would think completely wrong and inappropriate. I'M probably wrong, but never mind.

Update soon, please!
narcissa-xx chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
The plot line is good, but you miss out considerable details. In addition, it was obvious almost straight away thet you over use the semi-colon (and also, use it incorrectly). This generally ruins the flow of the writing and makes parts near incomprehensible. If I might give you some advice; work on using punctuation in the correct form, as well as the right application of tenses. These are relatively minor things that need correcting, but otherwise; you've got the foundations of a good story!
Pau-0803 chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
ohhh, i want to know who is it...i imagine Luna...please update soon
xhpduhx chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
haha. this is cute. ] i wonder who the girl is that hermione chose... hmm.. haha. i cannot wait til the baby is born, and to see lucius and draco cooing over him/her all the time. hehe i enjoy this. ]
John chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
It was not up till 2007 that Rowling changed her middle name from Jane to Jean. Frankly I thought jane was better.
HermioneJeanGranger chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Why is it that almost nobody gets my middle name right? I have read a great many fics about myself (I find it amusing how fans portray me so differently!), and the majority of them seem to think it's "Jane" (at least they know that my middle name is my mom's first name, but just the same it's really "Jean").
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Great Job. Wish Lucius and Draco suffered a little more. Sighs Hermione and Hormones could really be fun.. You might need a one shot Giggles..Hope you write more of Lucius and Hermione and another person or just the two of them I think they would make a splendid couple.
BeccaSaurus-X chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
o.O... is there a sequel? will we ever find out the daddy? how many more kiddios? oh boy-o the questions that need answering x] nonetheless a wonderfully written story, kept me entertained and wanting more :)
RPattz716 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010