Reviews for Victory Love
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
this...was...awesome make one with misty and ash
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
this was priceless
Bulbreon chapter 6 . 4/1/2015
Stop please! I can't stop laughing at this last chapter! OMG the last scene...aren't they only like 15 in this story though? LOL that was a great story. The only part I didn't like was Drew and Dawn getting together so quickly and that Dawn was a jealous bitch. All in all though, great job! This story was written like 5 years ago so this review probably doesn't matter, but it was still fun to read!
Lover of Pokemon chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
great story as always nicely done
pokegirl chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
why would ash and may go out together. Ash would rather prefer me instead of may.
pokegirl chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
sorry to say this but i hate this story cause ash and may are dating and ash is MINE
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
I wonder wut perfect curves is hmmm ;);)
Yay chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Yay :) pikuchu a Pokemon for the first time how cum you did not put them in the first two
Stephanie Tanner chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
Yay cute story I like the part when drew and dawn kissed and hugged awwwwwwwwww so cute. Btw pokemon is my 2nd favorite show first is full house.
cody chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
XD so much pain in my gut thank you so much for the laughs. Yesh outta all the bets Lucario only lost 1

Thanks for the Great story!
Haha chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
niki Manaj . May loves drew? Wtf r u talking about? The writers prefer advanceshipping over cs so advanceshipping is more likely to happen
Niki Minaj chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
Uhh,I hate ash and may but I like the story for some reason.I don't know why...and ash loves dawn not that biatch may!also may loves drew!girl u ALL messed up u don't know what's going honey boo boo child!just sayin.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Dude I love like all of ur stories!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAAHHAH AHAHAHA!l!l!l!l!l! try 2 find the lower case L's that I put in . I think there is 4? lolololololololololololoolol olololololololololololololol olololololololololololololol olololololololololololololol olololololololololololololol olololololololololololololol ololololdblololololololololo lolololololololololololololo lolololololololololololololo lolololololololololololololo lololololololololololol this 1 is a lil ezier try 2 find the db
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
poor dawn. BUT WHO CARES RIGHT?! XD i luv the story so far!