Reviews for Four Days Later
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Terrific sequel to 'A Ritual Farewell'. A wonderful read.
NWHS chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
The very end of the story was the absolute best part, IMO. I could actually see that brief conversation taking place between the two of them.
NHPW chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Parts of this story made me literally laugh out loud - specifically Sheridan's conversation with Ivanova. It was so in-character for both of them that the mental picture came easily and when he cut her off, "Brig!" I was eating my breakfast and milk just about came out my nose. So thanks for that :P

Also, thanks for answering the, "How come during the sleep-watching ritual, Sheridan is shirtless, but in all bedroom scenes in Season 5 he sleeps in a t-shirt and pants?" question. You did it far more lightly than I ever could; I kept trying to give it a dark connection to his torture on Mars and just couldn't make it get off the ground. It's OK; I like your reasoning better anyway.

Overall, I love it. Very well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I think it's weird that Sheridan would practically lose his mind like that, but it certainly did make for funny! The ending was so sweet... And I love the code SX-1 thing! Very realistic!