Reviews for When you're Lost, What can you Lose?
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
I thought I would get through this story without crying, even though Shinichi would die. That last sentence though... I can't stop crying quite yet.

Very poignant story. Well done. While the manner in which he dies is vaguely horrifying, it isn't overly gory or anything. The moment is sad and terrible and lovely all at the same time.

Thank you for the story.

Ja ne!

~J. DCF
Samulett chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
Damn you you made me cry! :'(
Shara Raizel chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
this was a really heart wrenching story. i wish that you could have written a short epilogue so that we could know what happened afterwards like if Ran was told the truth behind Shinichi's death and how everyone else moved on. it would have given the story a sense of completeness. ah well. this was well written and I enjoyed reading it. thank you.
pearla chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
My tears were dropped with no control actually the story touched my feeling and made a new vision of facing death good job.
Tintenzauberin chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
This story made me cry so hard...

I started crying at the end of chapter 3 and just thinking about the ending makes me want to tear up again.

Awesome work! Loved it _
Kaida-14Kage chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
I'm crying. I can't belive I'm crying. Yet here I am with tears down my face.

That was so sweet, but so sad.

I love all the roles everyone played here, I also love how you managed to get Kaito in there, I've always wanted them to be friends openly.

So sad. I want to say I loved this but, my favorite charater just died so...but it was a really great writting. Definetly going into my favorites.

The sad thing is, if DC was more realistic this probally would be the outcome. I'm glad it wont be. Once again great job.
YeahRight18 chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
This story really made me cry! ;(

Love this fanfic. I felt it was real. So touching. I love the way you wrote the story. Good work! Keep it up!

\m/
Yourfan23 chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
* starts reading last chapter* starts to tear up* no I can't cry I can't... *Reads last line starts sobingg then crys and yells and the same time FUCCCCCCCC~
Dashusi4ka chapter 5 . 5/12/2011
it's so.. so REAL.. I don't know, I couldn't stop crying while reading the last 2 chapters.. thank you!
Dannichigo chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
So incredibly sad. I almost cried. (I probably will later but I'm supposed to be doing homework. -) The story makes a lot of sense with the actual one because of the heart thing every time he switches between Conan and Shinichi. Nice ending. Thanks. -
Haruna Pan chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
Darn, I've always hated drama, but this is, heartbreaking and rather beautiful in a strange way. Thanks, this is a nice story, it takes a lot to get a tear form me, it seems it worked somehow. But damn, senpai, I still hate drama!
irezel chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
you...just made me cry...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...D8 soooooo saaaaaaaaaad...

really good story though...:)
CJaMes12 chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Beautifully written. This was a real tear-jerker,which is remarkably rare for me. I'm glad I found a story like this. I've had a similar idea bouncing around my head for a while but no time to write it, i've had to put my current stories on Hiatus for now... You may have noticed that I've been going through you stories and reveiwing them. They're great.

On a side note, I've written a DC OneShot, any chance you could read and review? I would love some feedback on it. It's called Takagi:Looking back.

Again, brilliant story.

:D

CJaMes12
Atheleia chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
That's sad. Just plain sad. It was a great story, sad but great. Did I mention it was sad? Still, awesome story!
ImplausiblyForgetful chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
Wow, brilliant fic. I think the end was kind of bittersweet, you made me cry. I'm glad that you didn't just stick in a plot device to save him at the end though 'cos that would have spoiled it for me. Beautiful fic, hope he meets Toichi in heaven ;)

~Serial-Doodler~