Reviews for When you're Lost, What can you Lose?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
oh my god I've already read this before but every time i read it it makes me want to cry. amazing!
Jasnah chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
This was heartbreaking. Sad and sweet and heartbreaking.
It may sounds macabre, but I was relieved that you remained consequent and really let Shinichi die. And I think you pictured his despair awfully good; you had me near tears …
I liked the way how everyone made their farewells to him, especially Ai, the Detective Boys (so adorable!) and Kid (nice gesture from him to show up as Kaito).
Anyway, it’s a nice, touching story. Thank you so much for sharing!
Allycat chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
So sad I took brakes in this chapter and still ended up crying. Cool that that in the earlier chapter KID appeared out of costume.
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
I thought I would get through this story without crying, even though Shinichi would die. That last sentence though... I can't stop crying quite yet.

Very poignant story. Well done. While the manner in which he dies is vaguely horrifying, it isn't overly gory or anything. The moment is sad and terrible and lovely all at the same time.

Thank you for the story.

Ja ne!

Samulett chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
Damn you you made me cry! :'(
Shara Raizel chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
this was a really heart wrenching story. i wish that you could have written a short epilogue so that we could know what happened afterwards like if Ran was told the truth behind Shinichi's death and how everyone else moved on. it would have given the story a sense of completeness. ah well. this was well written and I enjoyed reading it. thank you.
pearla chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
My tears were dropped with no control actually the story touched my feeling and made a new vision of facing death good job.
Tintenzauberin chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
This story made me cry so hard...

I started crying at the end of chapter 3 and just thinking about the ending makes me want to tear up again.

Awesome work! Loved it _
Kaida-14Kage chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
I'm crying. I can't belive I'm crying. Yet here I am with tears down my face.

That was so sweet, but so sad.

I love all the roles everyone played here, I also love how you managed to get Kaito in there, I've always wanted them to be friends openly.

So sad. I want to say I loved this but, my favorite charater just died so...but it was a really great writting. Definetly going into my favorites.

The sad thing is, if DC was more realistic this probally would be the outcome. I'm glad it wont be. Once again great job.
YeahRight18 chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
This story really made me cry! ;(

Love this fanfic. I felt it was real. So touching. I love the way you wrote the story. Good work! Keep it up!

Yourfan23 chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
* starts reading last chapter* starts to tear up* no I can't cry I can't... *Reads last line starts sobingg then crys and yells and the same time FUCCCCCCCC~
Dashusi4ka chapter 5 . 5/12/2011
it's so.. so REAL.. I don't know, I couldn't stop crying while reading the last 2 chapters.. thank you!
Dannichigo chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
So incredibly sad. I almost cried. (I probably will later but I'm supposed to be doing homework. -) The story makes a lot of sense with the actual one because of the heart thing every time he switches between Conan and Shinichi. Nice ending. Thanks. -
Hikari-Pandora chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
Darn, I've always hated drama, but this is, heartbreaking and rather beautiful in a strange way. Thanks, this is a nice story, it takes a lot to get a tear form me, it seems it worked somehow. But damn, senpai, I still hate drama!
irezel chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
you...just made me cry...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...D8 soooooo saaaaaaaaaad...

really good story though...:)
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »