Reviews for When you're Lost, What can you Lose?
Plunny.Empress chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
So incredibly sad. I almost cried. (I probably will later but I'm supposed to be doing homework. -) The story makes a lot of sense with the actual one because of the heart thing every time he switches between Conan and Shinichi. Nice ending. Thanks. -
Hikari-Pandora chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
Darn, I've always hated drama, but this is, heartbreaking and rather beautiful in a strange way. Thanks, this is a nice story, it takes a lot to get a tear form me, it seems it worked somehow. But damn, senpai, I still hate drama!
irezel chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
you...just made me cry...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...D8 soooooo saaaaaaaaaad...

really good story though...:)
CJaMes12 chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Beautifully written. This was a real tear-jerker,which is remarkably rare for me. I'm glad I found a story like this. I've had a similar idea bouncing around my head for a while but no time to write it, i've had to put my current stories on Hiatus for now... You may have noticed that I've been going through you stories and reveiwing them. They're great.

On a side note, I've written a DC OneShot, any chance you could read and review? I would love some feedback on it. It's called Takagi:Looking back.

Again, brilliant story.

:D

CJaMes12
Atheleia chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
That's sad. Just plain sad. It was a great story, sad but great. Did I mention it was sad? Still, awesome story!
ImplausiblyForgetful chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
Wow, brilliant fic. I think the end was kind of bittersweet, you made me cry. I'm glad that you didn't just stick in a plot device to save him at the end though 'cos that would have spoiled it for me. Beautiful fic, hope he meets Toichi in heaven ;)

~Serial-Doodler~
Aeyra chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
I was crying when I finished this! It's so good! Please write an epilogue!
Alainn Fluorite chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
Damn you! Damn you and this fuking fanfic! You really make me cry! The good-bye wave was just so Goddamn brilliant! Poor Ran... She doesnt know she will lose her cute adoptive brother too :( the sadness choking me. Im so speechless! This truly is a master piece! You dont know how I wish I was able to favorite this fic a thousand times and still think it wasnt enough. Make more! Through The Snow With Courage and Memories ~Alainn
Conan's best deduction chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
So many good things. Where to begin? The begining was great. The characters were also very much in character. It was a grand tale as well. The ending was horribly sad.
aloof-kokiri chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
thank you for making me cry. ;-(It amuses me when I see parts of my ideas in your story. I feel honoured that you would use my idea and create this story. I hope mine will turn out at least somewhat well done compared to this.
KSA Key-chan chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
Trying to review when you're trying to type on a keyboard in a pitch-black room with your eyes drowing in seawater is a very difficult thing to do XD I was already crying by the end of chapter four, and practically chocking on tears at the last because I didn't want to get my brother's attention. And listening to Evanescence's "Breathe No More" probably didn't help things at all XD Anyway Yume-chan, keep on writing! I'll read anything you put up, yanno XD
McFun chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
It was so nice and sad and i loved it ! lovely ending
Artist2009 chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
the ending was really sad T-T

well done on writing a great fic.

i like the original title. ;)
catgirld86 chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
OMG! This was so sweet, but so sad! I feel that this story proves you don't always get the happy ending you deserve.

Good job on this story, too. I cried so hard at the end! And I think the title is perfect! It is longer than most, but sometimes that makes a story even better.
theyleaveshadows chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
You know, from the middle to about the end, I was tearing up. TT

This describes it so well. I'm probably going to cry like the whole time next chapter. SHINICHI! T.T

P.s. Love it!