Reviews for Mobile Fighter Evangelion
Niftycent chapter 2 . 3/6
Be g
John Spangler chapter 1 . 1/17
This is a magnificent story, sirene one of the best of this fandom. I loved everything, expecially the development of the characters. Thanks for writing it.
cequvarire chapter 32 . 1/10
*Applause*
Well done.
Yeah, I don't know what to say. It's been a wild ride.
This story has given me many happy hours of reading.
Thank you.
Kyral chapter 32 . 1/9
Well here we are at the end friend. Much like that titanic battle between Humanity and ADAM, words cannot describe this story . Awesome? Bittersweet? I can only say that it has ascended to my collection of what I consider to be the best Evangelion fanfics, taking it's place alongside stories like Neon Exodus Evangelion, Nobody Dies, Advice and Trust (which I often found updates arriving at the same time as MFE), and The Second Try. Cheers mate, it's been a crazy ride and I enjoyed every word
Vetus Animus chapter 32 . 1/8
It's a bittersweet feeling when a story you've loved and followed for years has come to an end. The battle with ADAM was suitably amazing, I especially enjoyed when ADAM challenged each individual human. Pen-Pen making his triumphant return was also pretty bad ass. I'm glad that everyone got a relatively happy ending and that the story ended on an upbeat note.

This was a hell of a ride and I'm glad I got to tag along.
ShinMazingerZ chapter 32 . 1/7
... I have no words, this was amazing! BTW, I read God!Pen-pen and Eva Prime's voice in... well, Optimus Prime's voice. Seemed appropriate. Though I wished you could have said more about the other characters like the Team. I also see you turned Pieter into Liam Neeson. Congratulations on this fanfic, and I ask if I could write side story focusing on Shinji's friends in Okayama, doesn't have to be canon. Also I'd like to know the references you put, all I recognized was the Ace Attorney one.
Nolaquen265 chapter 32 . 1/7
Many thanks and congratulations for the grandest and most epic conclusion I've known in ficdom. It's been a delight to see how you've crafted this little world and played with its metaphysics-as well as your take on the source material: characters, plot, and all.

Whether you'll continue writing here or elsewhere with other stories or not, I continue to look forward to seeing more of your work in the wider world!
Kamen Rider Eclipse chapter 32 . 1/6
"...well, this is an unexpected bit of tomfoolery."

I think that sums it up quite well honestly. I was one of the OG's that started following this back when first hit the site, and I truly didn't think I'd see an ending. That said, I'm glad I was around for the finale. It was a hell of a ride and I can easily consider this an all time fave. Thanks for the laughs and tears(yeah I admit it), it was worth the wait.
Rod G chapter 32 . 1/6
Hard to believe this fic has been concluded.

That said, you've written well.

Congratulations
THAT. WAS. AWESOME!
SPOILERS (a lot of this will be directed to the author)
The moment that Pen-Pen arrived, I began to tear up, but I didn't know how far this rollercoaster of a final chapter was going to take me. Last chapter, you did a rendition of "End of Evangelion" that ripped me to pieces, and I kept on saying "next chapter, all will be well."

AND YOU SMASHED THE FINAL CHAPTER OUT OF THE PARK!

Prime evangelion, the battles, the appearance of ALL THE ANGELS!, the use of doctor who songs!, the freaking fantastic reunions, both inside and outside of prime evangelion, Pen-Pen, the fourth wall break! ALL OF IT WAS AWESOME!

Though, if there is one thing that I want to highlight, it was how you handled the post fight. You gave the characters all the emotional beats that gave them closure, but you didn't dwell on them. They ended up with who they were emotionally closest to, they all got their satisfying conclusion, but you left a lot to the imagination, and left it open enough. Great work. Also, I love that Kaworu named his daughter after Yomiko. Awe.

Though I did want more Shinji and Rei doing things. I mean, they did, but...they just give me the feels. I want an Omake about their first date, damn it, they are just so freakin' cute!

Lastly, one last thing for the writer: Thank you. I only picked up this fic a few months ago, and I was worried I would have to wait years for it to finish (some people who started reading this when you started probably felt that way), but you finished it. You delivered on the NGE/super robot mash-up you promised. And it was an awesome ride. So, thanks.

TL;DR This fic was awesome, the writer is great, the final chapter was damn near perfect, Shinji and Rei give me the feels and what are you waiting for: READ THIS!
Relyt42 chapter 32 . 1/6
You did a great job! This was an excellent read and I will thoroughly recommend it. So once again, great Job!
MogtheGnome chapter 32 . 1/6
This story was perfect. It is by far the best AU Evangelion story I've ever read. You took your initial premise, held to it, and your story developed so naturally from it that I wish Eva had been less of a mind fuck and more like this - or at least there was some sort of anime adaptation, as this is such a perfect execution of what a hot blooded Mech story SHOULD be.

Bravo, man.
Hercules8 chapter 9 . 12/6/2016
I like how you added in Mana. I really like her after seeing walkthroughs of 'Girlfriend of Steel'; though this new version of her is pretty interesting too.

Keep up the good work! :)
Hercules8 chapter 4 . 12/5/2016
You added the guys from 'Team Fortress 2', that is so AWESOME! These guys are hilarious! I am loving this story more and more.

I also love the fact that you gave Rei super-strength. Really awesome! :3
Hercules8 chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
I am really enjoying these funny bits. They really make the story enjoyable and cool in my eyes.

Keep up with the funny! :D