Reviews for Mobile Fighter Evangelion
Celestia's Paladin chapter 1 . 7/26
Akagi obviously has a the t-shirt saying "FOOLS! I will Destroy You All! Asking How" and is a Spark
There will be the obligatory God Gundam midseason upgrade, right? Also, wow, Touji's live just got destroyed and Unit-03 has not even been mentioned yet!

Looking forward to see the Nagisa siblings deal with their pissed off brother.
Vetus Animus chapter 21 . 7/21
Dang 2 updates in one month. Well this chapter was pretty awesome and pretty heavy. Great read and I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
beamknight87 chapter 21 . 7/20
Another chapter and it certainly didn't disappoint. Quite the contrary actually: I've read all those other stories where the Light of the Divine cult appears and they always end up being a bunch of lame bozos. However, mixing them with the invasion and betrayal of the JSSDF we see in EoE is quite something, making them actually a threat. Nicely done.

This chapter also had a lot of loose ends and leads me to the realization of just how many parties are involved so far, each one with their own objectives and agendas. I can only hope you continue weaving and interlocking them in future chapters. Your narrative is just too good.

I'd also like to point out that I particularly enjoyed Mana's segments. Picturing her striking a dramatic pose as the Angel explodes behind her after delivering her finishing blow was just so much fun. On that regard, I'm surprised with how you managed to give Tokita, quite the minor character, a progressively more important role in the story. Strangely, just as Shinji, he seems to be one of the few people around with some common sense, but who decided to stick around once Gendo showed him exactly what they are dealing with and against who. Hopefully him and the Kirishima girls make it to the God Gundam, because using THOSE particular mechas, and G Gundam units of all things, make the midseason upgrade A MUST.

Looking forward to your next chapter and the strife between the Angels. It can only end up in such a royal mess that it might not even be a good thing for NERV.
Kyral chapter 21 . 7/20
Well, that was one hell of a Wham Episode. You're right, it was quite heavy. However, this being MFE, it was also nicely balanced so it didn't veer hard into grimdark territory. Of particular favorite was Rei going full Kenshiro (though I'm more a fan of the ORAORAORAORA than the ATATATATATA. With the Angel going for Berlin-2, I can only think that Mari was taken for Evangelion related reasons. Oh and speaking of Evangelions... Kyoko isn't going to be happy to hear that her daughter got kidnapped, let alone Pieter. Oh dear... Are we going to see The Jackal in action?
ShinMazingerZ chapter 21 . 7/20
Well, this was certainly a tense chapter! The two things that grasped my interest were the death of Toji's dad and his sister's 'injuries' and Maya and Miyata's... what the heck happened to them. Were they referencing another anime about a pair killer, psycho twins? And what went down in Vietnam that Fuyutsuki was talking about?
UruExplorer DTC chapter 21 . 7/19
Well...Damn. That was a lot of carefully orchestrated chaos, wasn't it?

(Eat Physics, 14th! And, uh, saw blades too... I guess...)

So the 12th screwed up the surface communications for this? Just whose side was it on with its attack? What future ramifications does this whole attack have on the future besides the much needed cleansing of a lot of angel fanatics? Wow. Yeah. That's one way to set the stage alright...

Also, Lucky number 13 seems to be going completely off script here. Can't wait to see what happens next. :D
The Crimson Apocrypher chapter 6 . 7/14
Love how you've turned the list of people in messages #7/8 into a "who's who" in anime culture...
beargeek15 chapter 3 . 7/10
My third time reading this chapter...and only now do I spot the Legend of Koizumi reference. Well done sir.
Vetus Animus chapter 20 . 7/10
Another excellent chapter. Though I must say it will be nice to get back into the meat o the story after these 2 flashback heavy chapters. and congratulations on the new house.
beamknight87 chapter 20 . 7/9
Finished reading your story so far. With the previous chapter I can only expect that Asuka will break HARD sooner or later, to the point that may not even be pieces to pick up. On the other hand, this last chapter makes Australia sound like such a WONDERFUL place lol.

And if you say next chapter things are gonna get "crazy", given how pretty much everything so far has been bonkers to say the least, I look froward to it a lot!
Aberron chapter 20 . 7/9
Australia sounds like a wonderful place to dump criminals to live in a penal colony and beat back the wildlife and mutated inhabitants. Sounds like the UN should repeat what was originally done with the place.
UruExplorer DTC chapter 20 . 7/8
*slow clap* This chapter made me laugh at points, and want to give Misato a hug at others.

That was also a *very* unique Angel too! I don't think I've ever seen anything like it before. I wonder how it thought it was going to get down into the Geofront, though. Oh well, it's dead now! :D
beamknight87 chapter 16 . 7/4
Well so far this was rather... interesting. Evangelion at its core is a rather depressing story, but somehow you managed to turn it into a pretty comical, yet dramatic at the same time, version of the more usual hotblooded mecha genre.

I was skeptical at first, but by the middle of the first chapter I was already grinning like an idiot, laughing more and more with each passing chapter. It is a very creative take on, quite original and pretty enjoyable, which is the main point of any story. I think one aspect that makes it consistent so far is all the lore and worldbuilding. It is obvious you put a lot of thought and depth on that and it shows. Congratulations for polishing that skill.

Similarly, so far I've enjoyed how you weave multiple characters, events and factors together in the story. The descriptions are also pretty immersing, making you want to keep reading and devour each chapter. Really, the way this particular "season" finished with different scenes for all the major characters involved so far was great.

Also, the more I think about it, the more I appreciate all the details you involved, such as with the Angels being sentient, making them interact with each other (Zeruel being a girl of a things!), have very stark personalities from each other (Iruel being the best so far!) or do the rather obvious thing since the beginning (like with the Fifth just blasting the hell out of everything instead of using the dumb drill thing).

And last but not least important, the characters. They are the core of any story and I think you really did an excellent job with them. Gendo of course always steals the spotlight anytime he appears given his eccentric behavior, while Shinji of all people, being one of the few sane guys around just makes the whole thing even more hilarious.

Anyways, so far I'm really liking your story and I hope you can continue it for a good while.
echo42 chapter 12 . 6/24
Wha? Did Angel!Guy-sensei retreat!? How unyouthful...