Reviews for Mobile Fighter Evangelion
chunnin33 chapter 32 . 10/15
Well damn.

I can't say that I'm a fan on a personal level of the conclusion to this saga; but on a professional level I have to applaud your writing skills and congratulate your ability to drive home a serious and well thought-out ending.

I am certainly glad that I passed over this fic several years ago on my last Evangelion spree and that I found it again now in a complete form.

Thank you for your gift to fanfiction.
chunnin33 chapter 20 . 10/14
KATHERINE YEAH BUDDY
Cataclyptic chapter 32 . 10/12
A masterpiece of a story through and through. I still wish that Shinji had more focus, but the character development was amazing for each one so I won’t complain. Th final battle with ADAM was intense and amazing, a culmination of everything that humanity had to deal with solidified in a single moment (assuming time was working properly during the battle!). I commend you for creating this favorite fanfiction of mine.
Genomaxis2005 chapter 32 . 9/28
That was a really good story.
Epic in scale with so much going on.
The story drew me in and I kept reading till finish.
I'm glad that you finished this story.
I enjoyed that ending and the positive feeling.
Anyway thanks for sharing this great story.
COBRASTEVE chapter 16 . 8/28
This is NOT criticism, but wow, there is so much going on together so fast it's easy to get lost in the dealings! I really love this story though. And only halfway!
COBRASTEVE chapter 14 . 8/22
I hope there is more involvement with Misato and the kids coming up, but very good story! Comedic mix with robot combat...alright!
Vontar chapter 31 . 7/29
RIP clicking the Post Review button before it's finished
Anywho, yeah, references, backstories, etc. all served to create a world that, frankly, I enjoyed more than the original canon, though that may also be partially due to the fact that this story ended happily (not a big fan of sad endings).
I would like to see maybe some extra material of the time between 2016 and 2027 and the relationship progression between all of the characters (not to mention more detailed trials, that would be hilarious), but this story, by itself, is more than enough.

Thanks for sharing this with us, and good luck with your future stories.
Vontar chapter 32 . 7/29
Well.
I really don't know what to say after reading this.
Perhaps one word would suffice.

Masterpiece.

But seriously, this was easily one of the greatest stories I've ever read on this website in my many years of reading fanfiction. The way you balanced the humor with serious moments was sublime, and I can only dream of seeing that level again in another story. The world you created was distinctly Evangelion-esque, though the flavor you gave it, be it expanded/altered backstory or inserts (TF2, Overwatch, The Martian - loved the references, by the way. Winston would definitely make a good diplomat, and Andy Weir would probably be happy commanding a Mars mission)
Vontar chapter 9 . 7/28
I actually coughed and laughed out loud when Gendo gave a cheesy grin after eating spray cheese. This is amazing. It is also exactly what I need after being thoroughly confused by the TV series.
...Wondrous. Truly an excellent piece. This story moved me in a meaningful way. I hope your next is as successful.
delta4phoenix chapter 6 . 5/13
Me: So, normally I wouldn't review till the end, but since there will be a scene fourth child vs jet alone, I will do a quick disclaimer for my WIP/Unreleased story.

I have not in any way stolen the idea of pitching my fourth child vs jet alone from this story.

Other than that, have a nice day.
Crensler chapter 32 . 4/27
I have to say, it was a wild ride. Thanks for putting it out there so I could take it :)
Crensler chapter 2 . 4/24
Ah, this is so silly but not too much so. It's refreshing giving the number of serious and dour fics on this site to find a story like this. I can't wait to continue w
TheNewerOne chapter 1 . 3/28
This story is indeed very good, for an AU Eva story.
Niftycent chapter 2 . 3/6