Reviews for Mobile Fighter Evangelion
Vetus Animus chapter 15 . 4/21
Dang, you have no idea how happy I am to see this fic updating again. Reread the whole thing and I'm all hyped up for more. Can't wait to see Shinji be badass again, and I can only hope that we get to see some crazy awesome stuff soon. Keep up the amazing work!
UruExplorer DTC chapter 15 . 4/20
welp! That was... something. XD

I liked the look into the MAGI arguments. Even the computers are just as mad as everyone else here in NERV. XD
Aberron chapter 15 . 4/19
I love your Gendo. The way you spin the character is a lot of fun to read and experience. I've had you on my favorites list for years, waiting for it to come back. Now, you are updating faster than Gregg Landsmen. Quite the feat and I can't wait to see where you go from here.

Superfan Aberron
Havelock Vetinari chapter 15 . 4/19
Few minor word-placement errors are the only things I have to complain about...
I feel you've kind of outpaced my ability to reveiw properly.

I will say this, though: I was mildly sympathetic to Ryo; fear of the unusual is understandable, and he did seem to be coming around about it. Mana's response has likely ended that forever, and if it hadn't, that's a different problem, because then he'd be trying to continue a friendship out of fear.

Either way I doubt we've seen the last of him.

Ritsuko Akagis' method of defeating Iruel broke the suspension of disbelief a tad, but no more than the origional Evangelion defeat of Iruel did. Try as one might, some parts of evangelion are just gonna do that, and we come into the fandom knowing that very well.
OBSERVER01 chapter 15 . 4/19
a very interesting chapter.i do wonder what iruel has planned.
Yamimaru chapter 15 . 4/19
Wait this version of Iruel had a back up plan? I like where this is going.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 15 . 4/19
It is amazing how much awesome and hilarity can be realistically put into an Evangelion fanfic.
Blackout785 chapter 14 . 4/14
Awesomeness. Two things I really like about this fic: original battle scenes that aren't just another rehash of canon, and Zeruel. Just... Zeruel.

More of thise two please.
demecowen chapter 14 . 4/8
This wonderful work, few can add OC in fan fiction and not overtake the original characters. You manage to create balance around them and add more interesting interpretation to them. Like seeing the angel viewpoint here and the way they talk. I can't wait to see the rest of the season.
Dusk Mind chapter 3 . 4/3
My Gosh! This entire thing is just so different, that i simplycant begin to wrap my head around it. Im just so used to bastard!Gendo that I cant help but to feel tthat he is hiding something, despite everything telling me otherwise.

Anyway, other than that I am really enjoying myself reading this... I had never laughed this much while reading a fic, so great work, and keep it up!
Dusk Mind chapter 2 . 4/3
"Then the acid trip began. So to speak." OMG, i love it! Every single reference you do cracks me up, and I really cant belp byt love this! Amazing work so far, and I am loving every single thing in here. Good work!
Dusk Mind chapter 1 . 4/3
Oh my Gosh! This is amazing! I feel like I was born to read this! This is indeed a "Super" robot show, with every sngle sheanigan that goes with it.

Man, am I gonna love every subtle and not-so-subtle jab at the show itself. This is amazin, great work, and Ill keep reading and hope to see how things turn out.

P.S.: Ritsuko is the best Mad Scientist EVER!
KoutetsuOn'I chapter 13 . 3/26
Woot! Its great to see your return! Tis beautiful to have finally caught you when you were actively writing. Completely and wholeheartedly looking forward to these stories.
Aberron chapter 13 . 3/21
I've been loving having this fic updating again. When you first posted it I had a great level of excitement. Keep the midnight oil running!
UruExplorer DTC chapter 13 . 3/21
*claps*

A Wonderful chapter through and through. Can't wait to see what's next!