Reviews for Ignorance Was Bliss
letthesongtakeflight chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Wow. I mean, wow. This is so sad, but so good... bittersweet, yes that's the word :']
LoverandaFighter chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
AU sequel anyone? Please make this more than a one shot! It's really good!
Phantomeriksrose chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Wow. How sad. But I really like this. I wonder if Erik is alive, for she said she feels like being watching in her house. I hope it's Erik watching! 333

good thing gustave is erik's son, not raoul's... :):)

I like how faithful Christine is here. Even though she thinks Erik is dead, she's still defending him from raoul.

Is this a one shot? Because if it is... Then it's a great one shot but I'd like to see more of it! :D
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Omg I loved this soooooo much it helped me understand love never dies sooo much better

this is the best phamtom fanfic EVER!

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz write moore!
debkay chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Absolutely beautiful and so so sad.

It's very hard to believe this is your first Phantom story-you did yourself proud!

I loved this strong Christine and was happy that it was Erik's child. How sad that Erik left her but he did it out of love for her.

Even though I don't like Raoul, I like how you didn't make him a wifebeater or a total drunk. You did each character justice.

I look forward to more of your Phantom stories!
Saskia the Head V.M.D chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
*gasp gasp* aahh! Oh I love it! It was so well written, and just... gack, now I sound corny. Well, great story, even though I don't think Erik and Christine should get together, cuz Erik is old enough to be her father... but no flames. That is my personal belief.