Reviews for Gotta Have You
Molly May Pinky chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Loved the last line - lol.

Well done
imashygirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Moar! I want MOAR! ;)
Siha1966 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
;) that was cute!
Twink423 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Such a cute story. Love the ridiculous Rosalie and Bella having the balls to drop the drinks on her. Bold move, but it worked beautifully. :-D
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I like this its like the start of something big and leaving it teasing is quite cruel.
spunkransom12 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
SSSSSSOOOOOOO cute and funny! Keep up with the amazing writing!

Write on,

Spunkransom12
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Woman up, Swan. It's now or never.

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and leaned into his ear this time. "I'm here until we close. When I get off is up to you."

OMG, OMG, OMG, That line is priceless. They should use it in a Master Card commercial. Damn, I love ya! This was the best story today, and I have read 7. You go girl.
OMGalarm chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I kind of feel like this story was building up to the whole point, the big climax, when suddenly it cut off. I looked for a following chapter, and even refreshed my browser to see if the end was cut off for any reason. It would be a good place to end the story, in theory, it's just that everything that happened in the car made it seem like it wasn't finished at all, and it ended very awkwardly, and left a feeling of disclosure. And the last line didn't help at all. I understand that she quoted Tanya, but I don't really see why.
Cina's chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Loved it...
mrskebab chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Fantastic loved it x
blb1000 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Ha! Great ending!
tumblin' di chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
What a fun little story, how cute!

I like the way you write. So honest.

Thanks!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Hilariously cute story. Should be continued
WhiteLotus95 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Ha! Great one-shot. Love the ending especially.
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
omg that was so frickin awesome! i was in pain laughing so much! i loved it! both their monologues were so funny!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »