Reviews for Three Wishes
Glynna chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Amazing. Love love loved it.
bloodysword99 chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
Each chapter has sooo much feels! :3
My heart was like being twisted! :))))
I love it! :3
PointlessUsername chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
This was gorgeous 3
abene chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
This is very interesting. I'm off to read chapter 4 now. I feel so bad for Holmes, but then Watson seems to be longing too. I feel worse for Holmes because Watson is capable of having a relationship with a woman, even if he loves Sherlock. But without Watson, there's nobody for him, and he knows this. He's so miserable. :(
juls-emo chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
delighting, very sweet. I loved reading your story, thanks for sharing ;)
Faelwen Slashbringer chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Oh. My. God.

This. THIS. THIS!

This is pure gold.

I cried, it was so sad and so sweet...

This is really well written, the characters are in character (well, as much as they can be), it runs smoothly, and it's emotional without being completely cavity-inducing.

Thank you so much. 3
Lord Darling chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
While I feel that that anonymous flame you received was uneccessarily harsh, I do think that this story could benefit from some revision. It's a rather flat, pedestrian effort. There's not much in the way of diction/dialogue/description/action to gain the interest of the reader, and it's all rather underwhelming. The first chapter needs to be punchy or witty or elegant - the best are all three- and this isn't any of them. It could be good if you put a bit of life into it. The phrase, 'old boy' doesn't need a capital letter, either.
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
What a sweet story, lovely.
reflekshun chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
That was very lovely! Thank you so much for sharing.
reflekshun chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
I would love to have a happy ending for the guys. This is a very beautiful install, and I thank you for sharing.
reflekshun chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Very bittersweet. You paint very vivid mental images. Thank you for sharing.
samepaverge chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
FINALLY! Goodness, I've waited for the update to this long enough! So happy that you finally got around to posting it!

Good thing you chose to make them happy. Or else my heart would have been broken :)

I especially adored this:

"I wished for… well, nothing now. It's come true, in a way,"

It's a very darling piece of dialogue, and for some reason, it sounds...well...authentic...what I mean is it doesn't sound contrived. :)

And this too:

"You may be a fool, Dear Watson- well, I suppose I should call you John now-, but you are my fool,"

Just wonderful.

Do you plan on continuing this?
Whats About Sanidade chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
THANK YOOOOOOU! SO LOVELY! *-* WILL YOU CONTINUE IT?
mustangwoman chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
Beautiful story! Wonderfully angsty with a happy ending! Thank you for sharing this!
shadowsamurai83 chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
An update. :D And a lovely one at that! So, is this the end of the story? The end of that chapter seemed pretty final to me, though I hope there's more. :) Nice job, thanks for sharing.