Reviews for What We Gain, What We Lose
Mori chapter 11 . 9/6
Dear god... Just jump from a window
Aq chapter 3 . 9/5
She better just kill herself.
ellabelle12 chapter 34 . 6/4
Is there any chance you'll continue this story? I'd love to read it through to the conclusion.
Cordee chapter 34 . 5/23
I really wish you would continue this story. It's one of my all-time favourites...I'd really like to know the ending one day.
Aquary chapter 2 . 1/24
Taken that much... she better just suicide
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
I cannot imagine that Hermione would not AK herself in time over this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I have read a lot of veela fics,and "what we gain what we lose" is the best one by far.
AnnaOxford chapter 15 . 11/17/2015
Oh please, I hope Draco will learn... I always thought it funny how everyone in the fanon world see Draco as this sexy bad boy. And since I like him as well, I thought he was most unattractive when he was being a childish, racist bigot. But THIS. This is so much worse, no matter how rich, handsome and powerful he is in this story. I've NEVER read a less unappealing version of him, not even the rapey kind. If this was how all wizards were like, I would prefer to marry a muggle.
AnnaOxford chapter 14 . 11/17/2015
Wow, sh*t would have hit the fan if Hermione was happy or indifferent to Lucius' fate and Draco could smell it.
AnnaOxford chapter 13 . 11/17/2015
So happy Hermione starts to understand how house elves work without loosing her compassionate streak.
AnnaOxford chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
Oh Crooks.
AnnaOxford chapter 11 . 11/17/2015
Was this going with her killing herself in the end? Pity you didn't finish.
AnnaOxford chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
I want to cry with Hermione.
AnnaOxford chapter 9 . 11/17/2015
I'm not sure it was your intention, but I laughed during the whole chapter. 'Twas a bit of a sad and hysterical laugh, but still. It reminded me of hysteria and how men used to cure women of it, sooooo creepy.
AnnaOxford chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
Damn, at least it wasn't her first time.