Reviews for Life Isn't Always What It Seems
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Not bad, not bad at all.
Clara Brighet chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Tears. Many tears.
That last chapter was BEAUTIFUL.
You did a very good job with this story, please allow me to congratulate you! I really enjoye reading it. :)
Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
JD2747 chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
Such a wonderful story! This is m 4th reading and I still think it is great. It explains so much about the bond between the two. Keep up the good work!
JD2747 chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Wonderful, wonderful story!
ri.sparrow.black chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
OMG, total What a Girl Wants reference, yeah?! I always loved that scene.
WhiteCollarLover chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
I read that a few weeks ago and want to review now that I stumbled across it again. It was one of the best AU-stories I read so far and I want you to know that I oved it very much.

Making Peter & Neal brothers and having a shared childhood was an awesome idea and the story was so well written, I wish there was more. But you ended it at a good point.

Keep up the good writing, I can't get enough fanfic about my favorite show and for me here and then an AU is just perfect.
KeJae chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Awesome story! I wish there was more though. The brother bond was well displayed and you had an interesting way of connecting them. It would be cool to see how the office would take the news of Peter and Neal's past.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Could you pretty please write a second part to this-where Jones and Dianna find out Neal and Peter are brothers? Wouldn't that be fun!
ferryboat George chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Not sure I can see them as brothers, but you've done a good job with the idea :)
Stephosaur chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
UR AMAZING! I LOVED THIS SO MUCH AND I THINK GOT THE JRLLY ON TOAST THING FROM WHST A GIRL WANTS!I LOVED THAT SCENE!
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
That was awesome! greazt story!
WickedBlue chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
Awesome. I just wish the powers that be would put that into the show.

I really enjoyed reading your fic. Loved that idea and of course all the h/c.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
That was a really great story - a well written, original idea. I love the idea of them being brothers or cousins. It would sure put a new spin on their relationship.
Slaifer chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
This is really the best white collar fanfiction i have ever read :B Great job, I loved every word of it.
witchy78 chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
Lovely story ! Even more that I have two sons and I try to raise them in that "protect each other" spirit ;o) So each time I read or watch stories about brothers it always makes me cry ! lol ! (like that so sad story that happened in australia last week because of the floods - the older brother (13) giving his life away to save his younger brother. Such an awful story for such a tragic event).

Anyway I'm curious to know why Neal's mother didn't leave with him as well as Peter... As there is no explanation of that in your fic, I'm seeking answers here ;o) Thanks for your answer.