Reviews for Liking Oneself: Star Wars
Sugerbliss chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
AWWWWWWWWWW! *hugs author* that is soooooo adorable. that boy is so naive!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
that was so cute! i loved it so mcuh!
Hugglesaurus chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Awesome story! I love how in the end Gin turned out to be Toshiro's dad! Hilarious and very interesting! Great job!
Lunar Iris chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I've read a lot of fanfiction on this site, but this was was one of craziest and most bizarre that I've ever read. Okay, maybe not the most bizarre, but certainly intriguing, especially Toshiro's reactions to things in the movie. I'm not sure why. Anyway, I've been intrigued sense you mentioned this story to me. I'm so glad I finally got around to reading it!
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
"Luke, I'm your father" bwahahaha! He said that? XD

Liking Oneself, eh? *goes off to read the fanfic in the next tab*
Vain Ambitions chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I'm sorry, but I don't really get the ending... What about the Hitsugaya liking to be with females? What's that all about? Please explain!
Vanimo chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Oh I loved ghis story, the moment with Lea was hilarious, yet the whole idea was really sweet...
Bishieluver01 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Cute little fic, thought he thought of Shiro as the son of Gin and Ran is... a bit mind-boggling... But, the whole nudity thing is pretty hilarious.
Photophobic chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Never seen the Star Wars movie, but your one-shot was hilarious. Gotta love Gin. And Toshiro. And Matsumoto. And...shutting up now.

It figures Hitsugaya would pull that conclusion from one of the most famous lines in movie history.

But, yeah, good job. This was a great companion piece to Liking Oneself.
The Flying Lion chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
that was just genius and funny with the omaeda and soifon comparison to jabba and leia!
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Toshiro's reaction to Slave Leia was exactly how I pictured it.

I think the best part was when Toshiro thought Soi Fon and Omaeda were like Leia and Jabba the Hutt. That was hilarious.

The cutest part was when Toshiro kept clutching to Rangiku.
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Very good story. I enjoyed it so much.