Reviews for The Day the World Endedand then Started Again
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I like this version better! I'm so glad Sam managed to get out of his destiny and come back to Dean. And Bobby even madre it out alive!

Wonderful and endearing.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Great story. Poor Bobby. And poor Sam. Glad Dean got them both back
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Well I have to say I liked this version a hell of a lot more then the other one.

Loved the fact that Sam wasn't evil and that they saved Bobby.

Great story, loved this version.
Barranca chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This feels just like the beginning of a longer story. The fight never ends does it.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Interesting take on the aftermath of Cold Oak. I liked it. Nice writing.
thesagerk chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
nice!
Darkflame4ever chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I have to say, I think I love this version even more. Great job!
Adrianna chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
aww a happy ending. :) a little angsty struggle and they pulled through! again love your storys cant wait for more updates!
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
My thoughts as i read."Is it Sam?"

XD It's Sam!"

'Good Sam!'

" Aw... Dean and Sam. XD back together!"

"Sammy has got scars.T.T"

"Yesh, Dean is sticking with Sam."

"Crap! Demon blood.. not good.." (stares excitedly at the screen)

"XD he recognizes him! XD"

"the word withdrawal never did have a nice sound to it."

"BOBBY's BACK! XD"

happy ending !
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Fantastic story. You had me a little worried there at the beginning with the waySam was acting, but how awesome to see that just the sight of DEan was able to help Sam to defeat Azazel. I love the fact that Sam never gave up looking for DEan and that he was the one to save Dean' life later upon finding him in New York...and what's better, he was able to save Bobby with his pwoers too. Of course it's sad to know that he'll have to deal with the effect demon blood has on him, but with Dean's help...he'll always be able to come back to the hunter we all know and love!
Wragziez chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Love it, can't wait to see what other stories you come up with next! Good luck...