Reviews for Wherever You Are Know That I Can Never Forget
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
That was really moving...
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I really liked the concept, especially in the beginning, where Neji did not recognize Tenten, and it broke my little heart that Lee had died. The Tenten/Sai partnership was well-played too. I can actually see Sai being all protective over Tenten, in his weird little way.

But then it began to drag on to long conversations and explanations and more long conversations that it became kind of, I dunno, off, towards the end. Kiba and Hinata's explanation to Neji was soooo long, and the remaining conversations between Tenten and Neji were longer. Plus, the romance in the end felt a little bit rushed, forced, even. I would have wanted a more subtle ending, hinting that there could be more, but not now, because you just can't throw five years of that in the wind.

But anyway, I think the concept is beautiful, and I really love Team Gai stories. Good job XD
song for you chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
i liked it except i could never imagine Neji n Tenten calling eachother those names • and there was just a little too much dialogue [sp]
Valentine35 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
i hope team gai never tears apart! love this story
kenzinator chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This was a wonderful story. I can't believe that Lee and Naruto died! I loved the angst in it. The ending was great. It was just perfect. This was a really good first story. I hope your future fics are just as good.
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I loved it! Great job!
MarMarVIII chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I don't deserve to comment. How can I? No word in my vocabulary can describe my feelings for this story. Infact, I really don't think that there are any words in any language in any of the worlds largest dictionaries worthy of praising this story. They all can not even begin to scratch the surface. All I can say right now is that you are truly talented. It has been a while since I have read anything as well writen. I began to tear up while reading this. Please, never stop writing. I look forward to seeing more of your work.
just passing by chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
wow, this story got me sobbing!

but its so good

i ove ur portrayal of the characters,

btw sai's probably going to be annoyed wen he comes back and sees tenten and neji!

loool

ur a really good writer and no doubt talented

good job u shud write mre stories!
Catocala Lacrymosa chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
...

Well...it's not like your story sucks...it's just I couldn't be bothered to properly read it, so bear with me.

Spelling, grammar and punctuation, well...fairly accurate, although spell-check please. And who's Uchiha Madra anyway? :)

The plot's cheesy. Corny. Cliche, with an original twist, but there's a reason it's original. Ugh, I can't explain, I just don't...like it.

The characters are...okay, except for Tenten. Her character's been demented, and the way she affects everyone else screams Mary-Sue. Please edit.

The love-admittation bit at the end was slightly cheesy and...uh, awkward. Very awkward. And the rejection was a bit predictable.

...

I mean, it's not bad, but it's not...good. I recommend a Beta Reader...although, apoligising in advance, I don't really see the point in this story, plot-wise.