Reviews for What We May Never Do:
ToshimiOkami chapter 2 . 3/26
This is really interesting, are you still writing it?
Tenshi-Lily-Hime-Sama chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
when will the sequel?
Titatovenaares chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
It is so sad, I cried really bad. Hope you review soon.
Miss Nailia chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
now you made me cry! very interesting story, i wish you'd continue it though i think it should be under romance and trajedy since we already know that at least denny is going to die and now harry is too... still thank you for the chapter though i'm 3years late and please continue the story there are not enough harry/ gray's anatomy slash crossovers, so please update !
alaison chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
I love the Idea, especially since I am totally hooked on the show since a couple of weeks ago and I hate that there aren't more Grey/Harry Potter crossovers. Now I do have a question, does the story end in a happy end? Looking forward to the next chapter and hope you have fun writing!
srlotatwar chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Cried, becuase Denny is my all time fave person on Grey's Anatomy! And I actually was imaging this in my head as I wasreading and it made me soooooo sad! :'(
DarkAdarah chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Wow poor harry...please continue this and dont let either of them die ...TT
fan chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
i was wondering if this was ever going to be updated, it hasn't been updated in 19 months at this stage i really like the idea. please continue.
Grimm chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
I like this fanfiction and i hope it's not discontinued :D
LaurelGrace chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
I loved Denny too. I always felt so sorry for him and I really wished he hadn't died.

I always felt really sorry for him as well because if Izzie was seeing him for real after he died then he had to watch the woman he loved, the woman he left everything to, get married and then keep telling him to go away.

I'm the same with characters I love, I always hunt for crossovers of them with Harry Potter.

I'd write them myself but I'm not a writer.
Jamie chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
I like where this is going - please carry on with more and longer chapters! :)
MadameMcQueen chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
I know that you posted this about a year ago and you probably have other stories your writing but I beg you please update.
mia chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
this is so sad and kinda cute at the same time, please continue! 3
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Interesting. I love Denny too. I wish there had been more of him in the show. Thanks for sharing.
Vicki219 chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Oh no poor Harry! Please update some more soon.