Reviews for Wounded Birds
Aquarius Seth chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
Okay I will admit this has been sitting in my 'to-read' box for a very long time. Life got a little crazy there. :) It is a great story thank you for sharing. I am glad I was able to read the whole story. Excellent work.
LoriB chapter 15 . 8/4/2011
I've been slowly reading through your fics and have been so amazed by your storytelling and ability to make each story fresh. I haven't commented on each story individually because I just can't wait to get to the next but this one was different. This is probably the most sensitive and thought provoking story I've read regarding Wilson's sexuality and I just can't stop thinking about the details and your ability to draw people into the story as if it were real. The thing is, it could be real to someone out there and I'm sure this has happened...unfortunately. You've given me the desire to start writing again and I thank you for that! 1 more thing: I've always believed that Wilson was a closeted gay by the way he's been written in the series...I know many won't agree w/me but you've made a compelling arguement to the contrary w/this very story. If people that watch the show can't see it in him after reading this fic than their just in denial. Thanks so much for sharing and for moving me with this brilliant piece of writing! Moving onto more of your fics now :)
hentai18ancilla chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
This is so moving and yet so plausible...
AkaiKitsuneKegawa chapter 15 . 10/28/2010
Ah! That story was s good! I'm very sad it's over. But great job!
rividori chapter 15 . 10/28/2010
Thank you for the story! :)
Visitkarte chapter 15 . 10/27/2010
This was a beautiful story and I loved all characters, I mean, I loved even the way you made the evil characters evil or screwed up. Thank you for writing and sharing this bijou.
Mica363 chapter 15 . 10/27/2010
Another wonderful story complete! Thank you for all the ups and downs, humor and love, and the H/W greatness. I'm gonna miss this story :(, but hopefully you will start a new one ;) I'll just have to reread this to hold me over.
Feathers Fall Like Snow chapter 15 . 10/26/2010
aw great story and I love that you ended it this way although Im kinda sad its over but it was good while it lasted

I hope and expect to see more from you soon
TheDoseThatYouDieOn chapter 15 . 10/26/2010
Great way to end the story! Now you have room for another (AKA my prompt!) lol jk but thanks for writing this it means a lot to me.
Alex455 chapter 15 . 10/26/2010
It's a shame that's the ending. This story is so great. But I'll continue reading Resurrection.

I'm going to definitely read Wounded Birds again from start to finish...

You did a great job with this story.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 15 . 10/26/2010
awww, it was very sweet of House to take Wilson there and I'm glad he and Penny got closure . :)
George Stark II chapter 15 . 10/25/2010
I like the ending. I mean, obviously there's the sadness that Aaron died, but compared to the rest of the story it ends on a really positive note. Even though life sucks, at least now they have each other so hopefully they have a shot at happiness. I really enjoyed reading and beta'ing this story. Good work!
livinlifejb chapter 15 . 10/25/2010
this was the final chapter? it was great, so emotional. i got a bit teary. i could feel what House must have been feeling watching Wilson be so sad. this was great, though now i could kind of use a hug lol
Fringie7 chapter 15 . 10/25/2010
Great story :)
rividori chapter 14 . 10/21/2010
That's terrible what happened to Aaron. :(

Liked this chapter. Sweet, funny, hot. Looking forward to the next.