Reviews for Once Upon a Time in 1917
Jk chapter 17 . 11/8
She's wakes up crying?and begs him to fuck her? That was fucking weird...she came off just as pathetic and desperate as she did in the book
A heart in the shape of a diamond...how does that work?LOL!
Jk chapter 6 . 11/8
Its fucked up that Edward didn't tell Bella he was poor BEFORE they were married! And I think Bella should have reacted differently, she should have been upset! Sure you don't want her to sound like a gold digger cause she's not but you don't tie yourself to a sinking fucking boat either. If Edward didn't have the money for a family he shouldn't have fucking asked Bella to marry him!
Joe Shmoe chapter 20 . 7/1
I feel that poor baby Eddie wasn't done justice. Other than the like two breakdowns she had, Bella did not seem to truly be affected by the death of her son. Also, the epilogue seemed rushed and didn't flow as well as the rest of the story. The first 14 chapters were phenomenal, though.
Irid alMenie chapter 8 . 2/5
You say in this chapter that Bella follows Kate out the door, but you meant Elisabeth :)
harkie5 chapter 20 . 12/14/2015
Awesome story! I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews! Thank you for sharing it.
harkie5 chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
I am really enjoying this story so far. I can hardly put it down.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/1/2015
Amazing story! Super well written and just plain beautiful
Joie Cullen chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
I am so excited that I found this again! Rereads are the best!
OldRecordsFreak chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Greetings, As far as I know, radio didn't exist in 1917. It was invented after the war, I believe in 1923. or 24 by Giulio Marconi.
MyladyNancy chapter 20 . 6/16/2015
If I had found your story years ago i would have stuck it out with you. As it is I loved your story and finished in about an hour and half. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Motherof8 chapter 20 . 6/11/2015
Enjoyed the story. Good writing. Thanks
Motherof8 chapter 19 . 6/11/2015
Good writing
Motherof8 chapter 16 . 6/11/2015
Good chapter and nice that they are so long.
Motherof8 chapter 15 . 6/11/2015
Why does she have to be so much older