Reviews for 26 Notes
ACupOfCoffe chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
Omg now I got it!

I just wrote a review for the other story and I totally misunderstood it!
Glad I did! :D
ACupOfCoffe chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
I don't really understand this story... I think...

Are you really telling me becket has children with another guy but is also seeing castle?
If your answer is yes... Than I really need to cry now...
47secondsofveritas chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
Oh man! This was FANTASTIC! LOL
JohnTKatic chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
this was awesome well written
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Good chapter
KateMB chapter 25 . 4/25/2012
Mmmmm...yeahhhh... This one's my favorite.
KateMB chapter 24 . 4/25/2012
Very amusing. I enjoyed this one.
KateMB chapter 19 . 4/25/2012
Oh my God, this is so cute!
KateMB chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
Oh, how I love this one! :)
KateMB chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
Awww! Beautiful.
KateMB chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
Wow! Powerful. This one's definitely something to be proud of.
KateMB chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Heehee! This one's clever.
Obsessed with caskett chapter 15 . 3/15/2012
This is such a cute chapter and definitely my favorite by far. Very simple but very true life. This is my ordinary and I love it portrayed by my favorite shipper couple!
Jana118 chapter 15 . 9/18/2011
I am really enjoying reading all of these; this one in particular was just perfect. Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us!
Mathiilde3 chapter 26 . 8/28/2011
I just finished the lovely piece, I love these kind of fictions. So cool! I though Euology was beautiful! It was very touching.

Interrogation was cool. Kate felt a bit out of character, but I still thought it was a bit hilarious!

Kryptonite was awesome too, I really liked that one. The feeling you created was great!

November was brilliant, though I cannot for the life of me picture any of the guys with beard, but it was cute. You had me smiling!

Ordinary was cute, I loved all the little scenes. So sweet!

Please was funny too, I liked that!

Snow cones left me wanting strawberry ice cream, it was absolutely adorable. I simply loved it. Left me grinning like a complete fool, it was wonderful. The Sunday ritual and the two Becketts and people watching and happiness, so lovely.

Ubiquitous, for some reason, had me smiling the most. It was so bittersweet. "That's what families do, Katie, they love each other." Oh how I loved it, it was perfect! My favourite!

Verve was cute too. I liked the idea, kind of linked with snow cones!

Warning was adorable! I loved the end, had me laughing.

Zipper had such a nice homey feeling.

This was just all in all, really wonderful. You did a great job with all of them, so cute. I love comfort too and their established relationship! It was a pleasure to read, thank you for sharing.