Reviews for I Came to Play
RKO.AirBourne.Cenation chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Cute :)
Derrick chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
HOT AS FUCK! The Miz and Alex Riley are so SEXY! Reading this story it felt like multiple orgasms into 1! My body jolted when I came. I would love 2 fuck and get fucked just like in this story. LOVE IT! There needs to be more Mike Mizanin sex stories.
Celine The Queen chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Great story! Mike and Alex are my favorite slash paring. They're so adorable together!
Phillis o'fickle chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This is so fucking hot!
SilentFilm chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Miz and A-Ry for the win!

This was hot!

I love the thought of them in a dirty little motel for some reason. Amazing writing! )
Quiet REBel girl -with VoDKa chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I don't know how I managed to miss this. It's absolutely lovely! )
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Wow. They are two peas in a pod. I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. I've read it before but I haven't reviewed. Lol XD. Ok so amazing story. Your work is wonderfully written and I hope u continue writing on this site.

-Alph XD
whatthefrack chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
The Miz and Alex Riley. 3

Thanks for writing this, I love fics with The Miz and Alex.
MyBizTheMiz chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
You know what, the only thing I dont like about this pairing now is that Mike is top. I prefer Mike to be bottom and I think that is why I never really liked this paring. Good story.
screamingwindchime chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
aaaw! great story. i really love this pairing!
Mizzy681 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This is perfect. I love a mixture of smut and love and I love it even more if there’s some darkness behind it, some old pain. “Sometimes, his insecurities were frustrating. Sometimes, he hated himself”

I’ve already read this this morning before work and I literally couldn’t get it out of my mind again. Great work and write more Miz! There’s not enough people writing him in decent pairings.
luisaakainsane chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Great!

I love this pairing. They are really hot together.

Great story :).

"I'm not going to expect a confession, Mike, or some stupid romantic card, or anything else. You'll tell me when you're ready. And just know that I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to keep working hard and busting my ass so that I can be with you..."

Love it :).
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
God... okay... that image of Lucky and Cody *gags*. So much for the bad things... now on to the brilliancy of it.

Totally adorable with a mix of absolute hotness and a perfect portion of humor :) Really great stuff, girl! :)
flthyltlscrt chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I did not think it was possible for me to love you even more than I already do. ;) This was kinda beautiful. Made me smile. I can see them having HOT sex and actually loving eachother. Oh and Cody IS so tapping that ass.
lokipenguin chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Welcome to my newest Fave-Slash-Pairing!

Pure yummyness here! And very well written!