Reviews for Castanet Island: The Start of Something New
Bel-lawl chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
please update this trilogy! I wanna know what Gill and Hikari's and Mark and Chelsea's kids look like! (Excited D D D)
Princess harvest chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
I LOVE this story to much. UPDATE! Please?
gazcool9269 chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
I'm very excited! I love your stories and I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter:)
HersheyChocolates101 chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
Thank you, I'm a fangirl, lol. I didn't understand the pervy joke, but I think that's how I'm better off. I hope you update this soon, and pretty please don't end the story with Hikari and Gill dying, I'll love you if you don't!
Kat chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
HI! I am a BIG fan of these stories and I would really like to read more. You are an amazing writer and I love a lot of your stories. My favorites are this one and HarvestSprite one. I really would like to see Gill and Hikari's dad's reactions during their visit.

I feel sorry for Mark and Chelsea. I really hope their child turns out okay. And now the island has another Luke on their hands. Hopefully Akari won't try any test like him!

I can't wait for you to update!

abbbccc chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Excellent! Keep up the amazing work! Or you'll just have to deal with the consequences... :)
Biddy Bu chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
please update! i have been following this from the first story and its AH-MAZINGGGGG! soo please update more frequently! :D
Lilleth Smith chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
lol i lov gill!
curedyy chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
Im sorry to say this is the worst of the three dont get me wrong its good but your spending to much time with Hikari telling everyone and she still hasnt told her friends yet (I may be wrong on this so feel free to correct me) You need to spend more time on Hikari and Gills relationship. I think adding Akari could be a good or bad thing as you already have a ton of characters and Akari would really make it difficult to make her devolpe relationship with all the other girls but in a sense it would be funny for Luke and Akari to be together (All the stories I read of Luke/Akari Luke always rushes into marriage) Anyway Im curious to see how this will turn out and I look forward to an update soon.
Galactica71 chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
This story is awesomesauce!
MaroChii chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
YAY!~ You updated! Huzzah! Can't wait for the next chappie! (BTW Thanks fer the Gil thingy!)

XD More Pregnant... lol

RainbowsNSmiles5 chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
Hahaha, mood swings. You gotta love'em! :) Good chapter!
Leemix chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
Oh my god...I love this chapter! And...*fangirl moment...* Shirtless Gill...

Thanks for including Akari! She's like me in many ways:

Both have short hair

Both talk too much

Both love Luke :D

Loved this chapter, although a little more description could be added in, it just seems to be mainly dialogue. Also, I would advice you to fix this line:

"I'm not!" I snapped, I stopped then repeated "I'm not." In a calmer voice.

A better one could be this:

I'm not!" I snapped, but then I realized I had snapped, so I stopped then repeated, "I'm not," in a much calmer voice.

Please continue! (Looking forward to what Akari may bring to the HM cast _)
Luna-tan chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
WOOHOO Gill is shirtless *imagines* continue updating I REALLY REALLY LOVE IT!
RainbowsNSmiles5 chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
HOORAY! You updated this story! I've been waiting :DD

I have a little small idea you can use if you would like. Probably not the most best and creative though :P

I was thinking Hikari could have major mood swings from the pregnancy and even manage to scare Gill. Now those would be MAJOR mood swings! xDD