Reviews for Redo
Guest chapter 12 . 6/14/2020
Phenomenal fic mate. Rin and obito were cuties.
Emmius chapter 12 . 4/29/2020
Dang. Great story, one of the best I've seen out of the 'obito doesn't die' concept. Love the story, and hope it gets updated!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/5/2018
AHHHHHHH SHHHH

GAHHHHHHHHHH

EHSJNSGAIOAMFNFYIALS D
dcsonic 10 chapter 12 . 2/27/2017
Please continue.
Chrono Phoenix chapter 12 . 5/12/2016
Please continue and I hope you let Obito's new eye inherit the sharingan.
Magyka13 chapter 12 . 3/2/2016
Yay
ShinobiHero22 chapter 12 . 12/9/2015
I just binge read all of this, I wish you'd pick this story back up. Young obito has always been my favorite naruto character
Lexie Black 1992 chapter 12 . 11/20/2015
This is really good so far I hope you update soon
creativesm75 chapter 12 . 1/15/2014
cool
manga-neko-96 chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
You have to update! Please for the love of all things good! Don't leave us hanging!
Akabari chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
Heh, cool fanfic you got there! So I was wondering where could I get Icha Icha Paradise in real life...
Guest chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
I LOVE IT!
unit2337 chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
Firstly, I want to say that this was the first story I've read with Obito as the main character. Secondly, I want to say I doubt there's a better one out there. This was excellent. I hope you update it.
Furionknight chapter 12 . 9/18/2011
I look forward to more :)
XspriteyX chapter 12 . 8/30/2011
I love this story! It's so funny, fluffy and very enjoyable to read! Some moments so far are just priceless, like Obito's Scarecrow noogie/ Rin big kiss on the first day of being alive again haha! And his own jutsu's sound very interesting :D And him and Kakashi loving Icha Icha paradise well... LMAO This piece is just funny as!

"I COMPLETELY FORGOT!"

"NOO! THAT'S TODAY? I THOUGHT IT WAS TOMORROW!"

"HAHAHAA! GENMA'S GOING ON A MISSION! THIS IS CLASSIC! HAHAHAHAAA!"

"NOOOO! I'VE GOTTA GO ON A MISSION!"

"SHIIIITTTT! I GOTTA GET OVER TO THE BOOKSTORE!"

Also love the pairings! It's great that Obito has Rin, and Kakashi had Anko. Great story please update soon!