Reviews for Redo
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 1/15/2014
cool
manga-neko-96 chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
You have to update! Please for the love of all things good! Don't leave us hanging!
Akabari chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
Heh, cool fanfic you got there! So I was wondering where could I get Icha Icha Paradise in real life...
Guest chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
I LOVE IT!
unit2337 chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
Firstly, I want to say that this was the first story I've read with Obito as the main character. Secondly, I want to say I doubt there's a better one out there. This was excellent. I hope you update it.
Furionknight chapter 12 . 9/18/2011
I look forward to more :)
XspriteyX chapter 12 . 8/30/2011
I love this story! It's so funny, fluffy and very enjoyable to read! Some moments so far are just priceless, like Obito's Scarecrow noogie/ Rin big kiss on the first day of being alive again haha! And his own jutsu's sound very interesting :D And him and Kakashi loving Icha Icha paradise well... LMAO This piece is just funny as!

"I COMPLETELY FORGOT!"

"NOO! THAT'S TODAY? I THOUGHT IT WAS TOMORROW!"

"HAHAHAA! GENMA'S GOING ON A MISSION! THIS IS CLASSIC! HAHAHAHAAA!"

"NOOOO! I'VE GOTTA GO ON A MISSION!"

"SHIIIITTTT! I GOTTA GET OVER TO THE BOOKSTORE!"

Also love the pairings! It's great that Obito has Rin, and Kakashi had Anko. Great story please update soon!
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
The story itself is okay though there were a few problems with ages and ranks and stuff which I mentioned in an earlier review. Given that you eventually changed them into Chuunin/Jounin, it seems a bit unrealistic for Obito to have taken the leadership position in the group. Yes, Obito kind of went back in time and changed a lot but he was still a genin to Kakashi's chuunin at the beginning so no matter how much he trained, he shouldn't have outclassed Kakashi by that much on missions like the baby-sitting one. Kakashi was a ninja for years before Obito and his hobby/life-style was, by his own admission, training so Obito really couldn't have improved so much in a few months/a year (even if you include the flashback). That was just a really big inconsistency in the story.

I'm not saying the story is bad but it needs a lot of polishing up, and I do, however, like the humorous bits of the story.
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
I know this is an AU, but in canon, Kakashi, a prodigy, was already a chuunin by the time he got put on a squad with Obito and Rin. Kakashi passed the chuunin exam at 6, I believe, and he's supposed to have become a Jounin by the start of the mission with the bridge.

Anyway, Itachi seems to be way too old in this fic. He should only be about 3 or 4 years old so he shouldn't even be in the Academy yet, let alone an ANBU that could teach Obito jutsu. He kills his family when he's about 13 or 14 (when Sasuke's around 6-8 years old-and at this point, Sasuke hasn't been born yet) after he becomes an ANBU captain.
Dcharger chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
great story but you have a couple of age issues, such as Itachi, who would be three. Is Shisui the Shisui, the one Itach kills? Because he was supposed th be older then Itachi. The Kyuubi attack happened when Kakshi was 14,one year after Obito died in canon, not 26 like your auther note says, since it says you are going to time skip 12 years to two days before the attack. Actually Kushina should already be pregnant at this point, if not then soon. Obito was 13 during the Bridge mission not 14. I realize that this is Fanfiction and you have the right to change anything, but the whole 12 years until Naruto is born is a really big change.

I will still read this because you have a great still and are over all a great writer but those issues are kinda big.
Kyogre chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
...I like time travel, defying destiny stories, but the thing with the butterfly is just lame. It's not really satisfying from a character perspective. But whatever.

The bigger issue is that Orochimaru left after the Kyuubi attack. Remember, one of his big beefs had been not being named Fourth Hokage.

And Itachi would be, like, three. He's not that much older than Sasuke.
Kyogre chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
... I'm too fascinated to stop reading, but there's some serious continuity issues here. Rin and Obito were both chuunin when Obito died, while Kakashi had just made jounin. Since they were at war, Obito (and Rin) had graduated early, at nine. They probably weren't at Academy together, since Kakashi is a child genius! This is a core part of his personality! He made genin at something like five. That's part of why he was so distant and unfriendly.

Like I said, I'm gonna keep reading, but these are pretty big things. These kids aren't Team Seven in the past, they have their own situations. (Rin's probably like Tenten, one name only.) Also, did you just name Obito's little brother after Kakashi's dad? ... That's a bit weird.

(Mind you, in my head-canon, Obito's somehow related to Itachi and Sasuke, preferably through their mom Mikoto...)
EmbersoftheNightChild chapter 12 . 7/10/2011
how cute :) and im glad she wasnt completely smitten by obito and had to think about her decision
Nicholas Gibson chapter 12 . 6/26/2011
YYEEEEEESSSSSSS! update is here! This chapter is great! however I pictured Obito somehow getting another Sharingan eye to replace the one he gave to Kakashi, or better yet the Rinnegan! None the less, great chapter!
Beloved Daughter chapter 12 . 6/15/2011
Aw! The scenes with Obito and Rin were so cute! I loved how nervous Obito was, yet how genuine he is. And I'm really glad Rin finally sees him. I look forward to your next chapter update!